FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Downgrade SPL 5.X (NO_DO Zune restore or any restore below 7720 Needed)

68 posts
Thanks Meter: 27
 
By Zubair Kirmani, Member on 25th November 2011, 10:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2011, 06:32 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubair Kirmani

Oh Boy, Share ur Phone Details (Settings:-->About)

Name : HTC HD7 T9292
Software : Windows Phone 7.5
Total Storage : 14.63 GB
OS Version : 7.1.7720.68
FirmWare Revision Number : 2250.21.50001.707
Hardware Revision Number : 0002
Radio : 5.69.06.29a
Radio Hardware : A.102.0.D4
Boot loader Version : 5.0.2250.1(131000)
Chip SOC Version : 2.2.5.0

How Could You Help Me With information above ? Give me some explain thanx
 
 
27th November 2011, 07:20 AM |#12  
Zubair Kirmani's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir WM

Name : HTC HD7 T9292
Software : Windows Phone 7.5
Total Storage : 14.63 GB
OS Version : 7.1.7720.68
FirmWare Revision Number : 2250.21.50001.707
Hardware Revision Number : 0002
Radio : 5.69.06.29a
Radio Hardware : A.102.0.D4
Boot loader Version : 5.0.2250.1(131000)
Chip SOC Version : 2.2.5.0

How Could You Help Me With information above ? Give me some explain thanx

not possible if nodo is not there,
Follow the below link to downgrade SPL

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=893152
The Following User Says Thank You to Zubair Kirmani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zubair Kirmani Ad-Free
28th November 2011, 07:23 AM |#13  
Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubair Kirmani

Oh Boy, Share ur Phone Details (Settings:-->About)

Bootloader : 5.02
OS Version : 7.1.7720.68
radio : 5.69
Name : HD7 T9292
Chip SOC : 2.2.5.0
28th November 2011, 10:52 AM |#14  
Zubair Kirmani's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir WM

Bootloader : 5.02
OS Version : 7.1.7720.68
radio : 5.69
Name : HD7 T9292
Chip SOC : 2.2.5.0

not possible if nodo is not there,
Follow the below link to downgrade SPL

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=893152
28th November 2011, 11:24 AM |#15  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
I have nodo backups from the xda backup tool .
I cut and paste in Zune update folder.

Not working
maybe it needs backup from Zune itself.
Which I do not have
28th November 2011, 02:15 PM |#16  
Zubair Kirmani's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpir

I have nodo backups from the xda backup tool .
I cut and paste in Zune update folder.

Not working
maybe it needs backup from Zune itself.
Which I do not have

Don't know abt XDA Dev Tool Backup, i had zune backup, moreover wht is the error message tht it gives when the restore fails

Thanks for sharing, will have to test with XDA Backup, will update on the main thread once i test that.
28th November 2011, 04:05 PM |#17  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubair Kirmani

Don't know abt XDA Dev Tool Backup, i had zune backup, moreover wht is the error message tht it gives when the restore fails

Thanks for sharing, will have to test with XDA Backup, will update on the main thread once i test that.

backups made from xda backup tool worked fine until the final mango and htc 4.5 SPL update came about

I have tried on a fresh install of windows on a different partition, installed zunne and used one of my backups ( cut and paste in the zune phone update folder)

still the same error ( cant be restored)
28th November 2011, 05:45 PM |#18  
Zubair Kirmani's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpir

backups made from xda backup tool worked fine until the final mango and htc 4.5 SPL update came about

I have tried on a fresh install of windows on a different partition, installed zunne and used one of my backups ( cut and paste in the zune phone update folder)

still the same error ( cant be restored)

i am not sure what exactly is happening with ur Backup. Let me give you a scenario wht exactly happens when the restore fails.

1) Click on Restore in Zune, message shown on zune "Preparing to restore 1 of 5"
2) Restarting your Phone 2 of 5
3) Restoring your Phone 3 of 5
4) Restarting your Phone 2 of 3

above r the series of events tht occur when a backup restore fails in Zune.

if you come across the same events, then possibly tht backup is not of the same rom installed on ur phone

And can you also check wht is the current SPL on ur phone.
28th November 2011, 06:32 PM |#19  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubair Kirmani

i am not sure what exactly is happening with ur Backup. Let me give you a scenario wht exactly happens when the restore fails.

1) Click on Restore in Zune, message shown on zune "Preparing to restore 1 of 5"
2) Restarting your Phone 2 of 5
3) Restoring your Phone 3 of 5
4) Restarting your Phone 2 of 3

above r the series of events tht occur when a backup restore fails in Zune.

if you come across the same events, then possibly tht backup is not of the same rom installed on ur phone

And can you also check wht is the current SPL on ur phone.


it stops at 2-5
then restarts 1-2

then fails , shows error


the nodo rom i am trying to restore is the same rom of my phone , i mentioned it used to be working earlier until the SPL 4.5 appeared

currently my SPL is 5.01
28th November 2011, 07:16 PM |#20  
Zubair Kirmani's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpir

it stops at 2-5
then restarts 1-2

then fails , shows error


the nodo rom i am trying to restore is the same rom of my phone , i mentioned it used to be working earlier until the SPL 4.5 appeared

currently my SPL is 5.01

In that case if you will navigate to www.windowsphone.com, u r might receive a new phone from HTC, so call up customer care and lodge a compliant. But make sure you don't tell them u installed a new OS and then tried restoring on that.
29th November 2011, 02:25 AM |#21  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubair Kirmani

In that case if you will navigate to www.windowsphone.com, u r might receive a new phone from HTC, so call up customer care and lodge a compliant. But make sure you don't tell them u installed a new OS and then tried restoring on that.

I do not think anything. Wrong with the phone as loads of other people in these forum are having the same prob as well as in not able to restore to nodo.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes