Visit Project's page @ google code
MiniCM7 is part of the FreeXperia project
Sources are at my Github: MiniCM nobodyAtall
This ROM is for the X8 -- For the X10mini check here
MiniCM7 is custom-built, based on CyanogenMod 7, running Android Gingerbread on top of the nAa kernel.
- The MiniCM7 and OrangeHaze themes are made exclusively for the MiniCM7 ROMs. They are not to be used with other ROMs, so DON'T rip them
- To cookers: If you want to use parts or all of this ROM for your custom cooks, read this first. You also must link to this thread
- To everyone: Please don't mirror this ROM
- MiniCM7 is built for X10mini and X8. It is a stable and the most feature-complete Gingerbread ROM perfect for day to day use
- This is a team work by DaRk_dOg and me
- For Troubleshooting common issues visit: http://code.google.com/p/minicm/wiki/Troubleshooting
FAQs (Many thanks to matmutant)
If you have a question, please READ THIS before posting and also use the SEARCH button at the top right ->
If you want a more relaxed chat, or have issues with MiniCM, you can use the following chat server (Thanks to SafiXS for setting this up!)
Before posting an issue wipe (factory reset) via CWM at least once.
- Built for MDPI
- MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
- Gingerbread's native App2sd (storing to fat)
- In kernel ClockworkMod recovery v126.96.36.199 and option to reboot into Recovery
- Modular Undervolting handled CM Settings menu (by default it's not active)
- Extra CM Performance Settings menu for SD Read Cache Speed
- Extra CM Settings display menu for Ultra brightness
- Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
- Fake Dual touch in kernel
- Mddi lag fix in kernel
- Native Wifi Hotspot
- Native USB tethering
- Most of the core components are built from sources
Bugs: (Please use the project's tracker for reporting bugs. Please file them properly following the template or they will be discarded.)
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
- Unlocked bootloader
- Latest version of the nAa .29 kernel or nAa .32 kernel
- Download the MiniCM7-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
- Move the MiniCM7-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps for CM7 from here (check http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
- Unlock your bootloader, if you haven't already. Check http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225 for a nice tutorial
- Flash the nAa kernel using Flashtool. To to this:
- Turn off your phone
- Start the Flashtool\X10FlashTool.exe and select Flash. Then select the E15_nAaxxx kernel firmware (this flashes both the kernel.sin and the loader.sin)
- Keep the back button pressed while connecting the usb cable. Flashtool should detect your phone and flash the kernel.
- Once done, disconnect the usb cable and power on the phone.
- Once the logo appears, press the back button repeatedly to enter CWM.
- Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
- Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (RECOMMENDED)
- Flash the MiniCM7-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the MiniCM7-xxx.zip
- Flash gapps
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
- Once your device has booted, you can navigate to CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications and select 'Register'. This way you can get update notifications on new versions of MiniCM7!
Downloads: do NOT mirror
- Since some people have asked for this, here is a flashable zip with the stock SE T9 keyboard that is bundled with robyn and mimmi:
If you are enjoying my work please consider donating: .
Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this project.
We can't be held responsible if this ROM bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!
If any of the apps included in the ROM is copyright-protected, please let me know so I can remove it.
- 6/7/13 MiniCM7 2.2.2 build
- 10/6/12 MiniCM7 2.2.1 build
- 25/3/12 MiniCM7 2.2.0 build
- 11/2/12 MiniCM7 2.1.9 build
- 28/1/12 MiniCM7 2.1.8 build
- 21/1/12 MiniCM7 2.1.7 build
- 17/12/11 MiniCM7 2.1.6 build
- 26/11/11 MiniCM7 2.1.5 build