Originally Posted by dvet
might have googled myself. Thanks.
Actually, I am quite sad, i should have bought this instead of Droid 3...
Yeah, I was in that mindset too for a couple of weeks. Kept checking prices, looking at selling my Droid 3, how much that would cover the ETF and was looking at Straight Talk ($45/month). But now, I think I'm going to hold off at least until February/March. By then hopefully the Galaxy Nexus will be cheaper off-contract and I'll get one of them.