Hello, I will try to help you with flashing the lumia 800, it worked for me: but I can post links, I am too young on this forum, snifff...
- Download a firmware with dataPacketManager or NaviFirm. (Orange was my original operator, I'd try a Bouygues FR one and finally a variant country FR black)
- Download the last nokia care suite (5) with support for rm-801
- Once installed, start nokia support tool and set the path of the firmware (file-> Settings)
- In the folder of firmware, create a folder "rm-801", paste in this case the ten files downloaded before.
- If your Nokia is not detected in the support tool, install the drivers manually usb nokia (programfiles / Nokia / Nokia Care Suite / Drivers / installation for me winUSB to work)
- SO, now ... unplug phone, start support tool, plug the phone -> if everything is ok the phone should be detected and the right to basic information, you should find your "product code", very important because if you have not downloaded the exact same firmware as your phone, the tool will not can flash ... we will rename three of the ten firmware files to be stored in the folder "rm-801" for allowing support tool to flash.
For example, my original product code is 059L6Z8 and I downloaded a firmware that product code is 059M405, so I'll rename like this:
RM-801_059M405_1600.2479.7740.11451_006.dcp -> RM-801_059L6Z8_1600.2479.7740.11451_006.dcp
RM-801_059M405_1600.2479.7740.11451_006.vpl -> RM-801_059L6Z8_1600.2479.7740.11451_006.vpl
RM-801_059M405_1600.2479.7740.11451_006_signature.bin -> RM-801_059M405_1600.2479.7740.11451_006_signature.bin
- Now, in support tool, rescan data packages, down on the right, click the small arrow next to the cube. The cube should become green.
-If everything is ok, you're ready to flash! In Support Tool, do Programming -> refurbish -> start ... and do not touch nothing. Of course not especially not unplug phone or PC!
- The phone will reboot several times and Flash, it lasts 10 minutes
It worked twice for me, no worries!
This technique flashes the phone but not desimlock at all ... grrrrr
Someone he advanced on the subject of unlocked?
Thank you in advance. Sorry for my english...