Version is : V100R001C00B528G001
It has all languages android have!
This upgrade need to accomplish 1 upgrade package’s upgrade in the one step below, the file name can’t be revised:
Step1: include UPDATE.APP
- Prepare a formatted Micro SD card which at least has 512MB available space. Make sure your handset is powered off and then insert the MICRO SD card into the handset.
- Make a “dload” directory on SD card root directory
- Copy the “Step 1\ dload\UPDATE.APP” to SD card.
- Long press volume up + volume down + power button on the handset to startup you device until device into upgrade model, the handset will upgrade and shutdown automatically.
- After upgrade success , Restart the handset.
- It will reboot few times.
- Check the Build number is 100R001C00B528G001 . You can see it in “Settings”->”About Phone”..
- When the wifi open and screen is off phone reboots.
- Some phone gets imei=0 (please backup your imei)
- Not sure but I have network issues. Sometimes my phone gets "unreachable" state even I have 4 bars.
- There is a widget problem, "The widget loading problem" after each reboot.
- On calls your sound is very husky. You can try to solve changing build.prop "ro.config.dualmic=true" to "ro.config.dualmic=false"
- Some users reported screen lag, freezes and and glicthes.
- Sound (your sound from calls) not very good.
- Widgets get "The problem loading widget" on every reboot.
- Haptic feedback not work on capatitive keys.
- There is no safe way for downgrading.
I go back to cm7 like this;
- Copy B138 dload to internal memory - This is important.
Power off your phone go to pink screen. Notice: you can't go the pink scren without sd-card. So, after copying dload directory insert sd card.
- Go to pink screen
- In pink screen, I replace all the files from my 2.2 backup. (If you don't do that, downgrade not work. Its failed step 2/2)
- Remove sdcard from phone and start the B138 update like always.
- After installing phone should open normally.
- Once your phone open normally, you can install cwm and flash any rom you want it.
I noticed cwm data backups not works, I don't know why its not worked. Maybe some experience person can explain that to us.
- Please notice, Even if this version worked on my phone, that doesn't mean it will work for you. You can try, I'm not responsoble of anything