209 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By silverwings2008, Senior Member on 1st December 2011, 11:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th January 2012, 05:53 PM |#621  
Flag Bridgend
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Sat in PC world swansea while the divide if to sell me one,,,,,haaaa,,, of to pick it up from PC world camathen,,, they have one in forestfach, and merther as well, showing one in stock of each,

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
4th January 2012, 06:09 PM |#622  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Just had mine delivered from dixons today =)

Sent from my GT-I9100
4th January 2012, 07:52 PM |#623  
Flag Scotland
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Well my eBuyer order status has changed again .. now says "Order Placed" and has passed the "Security check" status !!

The deliver by date shows as 9th january but that must be a typo .. ?

Anyone else order from ebuyer have similar status ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Danny-B- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Danny-B- Ad-Free
4th January 2012, 08:22 PM |#624  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by potsykate

Just phoned PCWorld/Currys helpline and enquired about stock and he said non will be available untill the launch date on the 12th.I tried to say that they have sold some in their stores and he says thats impossible.I just gave up and will have to wait untill the 12th unless anyone has any other ideas for me to get one asap.

Ta

Just pick a convenient store and ask in person for them to check the stock - worked for me
4th January 2012, 08:24 PM |#625  
Flag Bridgend
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Been playing with mine for a while now and updated to .33 firmware. All is ok at the moment even if thekeyboard is little laggy,ihave bought slideit keyboard soi will try that one soon and zsee how it performs.no time to try the gsps yet.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
4th January 2012, 08:43 PM |#626  
Essex
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just got mine from PC world in Colchester.. Charging her up as we speak.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
4th January 2012, 08:55 PM |#627  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone know of anywhere in or around the sheffield area with some in stock?
Fed up with hearing conflicting things about my preorder from pc world
4th January 2012, 10:21 PM |#628  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wink Transformer Prime & PC World
I might have unlocked the code ...

From what I was told today, it's the PC World Megastores that have the Transformer Prime in stock.

As far as I can work out, each of the PCW Megastores locally has had one Grey unit delivered (presumably as a display unit) but if it's not on display and the guy on sales doesn't know what it's for...

I rang my local PCW and asked them to check the stock (stock number 538104 for the Grey) for all stores locally and each of the Megastores showed as one in stock.

I went to the nearest Megastore that was showing stock and sure enough, it came up as one in stock - he asked a guy in the warehouse to bring it up, and then he sold it to me... Bingo!

Now it's charging & I just hope all's OK in the morning...

If anyone has any hints on how to check for dead / sticky pixels or faulty GPS, I'd be grateful!
4th January 2012, 10:48 PM |#629  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob_Mike

I might have unlocked the code ...

From what I was told today, it's the PC World Megastores that have the Transformer Prime in stock.

As far as I can work out, each of the PCW Megastores locally has had one Grey unit delivered (presumably as a display unit) but if it's not on display and the guy on sales doesn't know what it's for...

I rang my local PCW and asked them to check the stock (stock number 538104 for the Grey) for all stores locally and each of the Megastores showed as one in stock.

I went to the nearest Megastore that was showing stock and sure enough, it came up as one in stock - he asked a guy in the warehouse to bring it up, and then he sold it to me... Bingo!

Now it's charging & I just hope all's OK in the morning...

If anyone has any hints on how to check for dead / sticky pixels or faulty GPS, I'd be grateful!

I looked for bleeding on a reboot (have a little but nothing to worry about) , and downloaded a screen test app from the the store ( that flicks around co lours etc). My GPS seems to be about the same as a desire HD - not great indoors but it works fine (used my sat nav software and compared to my phone)
The Following User Says Thank You to starfish_001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift starfish_001 Ad-Free
5th January 2012, 09:06 AM |#630  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Pc world are reporting no Primes within 50 miles of London. Nearest is Stevenage, and that is a display model (probably unopened like the others)
5th January 2012, 09:13 AM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomstacey

Just got mine from PC world in Colchester.. Charging her up as we speak.

ahh it was you that got it, I was next in line hoping you wouldn't show ;)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)