[NAND] ZeamDroid v7.2.1 GB 2.3.7 Build 
Kernel: CoolrunnerII's experimental kernel 20130107 (boot_LCD_Power_off.img)
Launcher: Zeam Launcher v_3.1.10
After following different ROMs for my Xperia x1, I’ve decided to add my reviews to a minimalist ROM based on the current Xperia X1 CyanogenMod nand roms. So, all merits and credits ought to go to CyanogenMod Team, CoolrunnerII, jerrytan93 and zargloub.
Modifications included that I consider fundamental respect advances made in other roms:
- A minimalistic launcher designed for minimal memory usage, lightweight and stability (less battery consumption and more battery life).
- Battery icon shows % sync.
- Bootanimation changed.
- No overheating.
- USB-tether compatibility (with EasyTetherPro.apk).
- Market problems solved.
- Hardware keys problem caused by suspend process and screen locker solved.
- LED Notifications Controller (Light Flow Lite).
- GPS working in good conditions (GPS aids added).
- Wifi problem caused by market and suspend process solved (except WEP).
As usual, you'll be responsible of any damage because of installing it on your Xperia X1, sorry for the inconvenience this experimental project could cause to your cell.
The rom is so stable and reliable, and Zeam Launcher is the launcher which consumes less battery. This rom is in good conditions for daily using if you follow properly the rom installation instructions.
a. Download the bundle: “ZeamDroid_v7.2.1.zip”. (NOTE: Please check the downloaded file name because some web browser rename them adding a space bar between the dot and the file extension, for example: "ZeamDroid_v7.2.1.^zip".)
b. Remove the SIM card till the installation will finish, set it always after second reboot. (Very Important).
c. Enabling to boot with SD card inserted: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=337
d. Install the rom following the next instructions to have ready your phone to have a nand rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1329379
e. Make a full wiped: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...89&postcount=3
f. And install the rom with CWM recovery.
*01. Before first reboot (first time boot into Android):
a. Be patient, wait till the build will be fully installed.
b. Choose 'Default Activity' in the first boot but do not add any google account (leave the action for the second reboot). You may click on the left-top keypad pressbutton to change from landscape screen position to portrait.
c. Choose Zeam Launcher as default launcher (After second reboot you can choose RippleLock as default to have this screen locker working).
d. Do not enable wifi till second reboot, please.
e. Disable Market Updater (you can jump this step if you want the market to be updated to google play):
---> Open Terminal Emulator app and type the following command in the terminal emulator:
---> su *PRESS ENTER*
---> pm disable com.android.vending.updater *PRESS ENTER AGAIN*
f. Go to “Settings > Display > Brightness >" and adjust a different brightness of the screen (you can control it with Quicksettings status bar shortcut, I recommend it) . For better performance disable "auto-rotate screen" and "animations", too.
g. Go to “Settings > Location & Security >”, uncheck “Use GPS satellites”. GPS does work but it interferes on the Wifi, so do not use both together.
h. Go to "Settings > Call Settings >", uncheck "In-call touch UI".
i. Open 'Auto Mount' app and check 'Enable SD card Auto-Mounting' (This let you gain access to your mobile SD card from PC).
j. With "Light Flow Lite" app we can disable the annoying LED notifications but before making changes over notifications leds disable the app temporarily. On Settings, set "direct mode", enable "run it in foreground", create a shortcut on the status bar. Then, on Notifications, enable all notifications and disable all the notifications light. After, to apply the changes, enable the app and turn off the screen. (Note: the app has a sleep mode that disable all leds).
*02. After first reboot:
a. Now you can add a google account via wifi, but be sure you sync your emails, calendar, picasa and contacts before continuing with the rest.
b. Go to Zeam Launcher Preferences and restart the launcher. Now you will able to access to the market. When you open the market for the first time you get bombarded with the apps' updates because it's something automatic, it's not my fault, it is something about the old market version installed but it happens only once. So, it's good to go inside of the market and uncheck the updates for all apps.
c. Power off and insert now the SIM card.
d. Charge the battery till 100%, remove the battery stats via recovery and let the phone discharges the battery completely before plug it again to AC. Whereby your are going to have better battery control. It's only necessary once or when you replace the battery for a new one. The battery measurement are better after several charging and discharging, don't expect to have it working from the beginning.
e. That's all folks.
* For this rom I've used a very old market version because the modern ones interfere with wifi, so if we want a wifi working we need an old market version. Do not update the market version because you will have wifi problems.
* If you want better battery performance, uninstall any Taskmanager you've already installed and use FastReboot, instead.
* GAPPS had already included in this build, so no need to flash the zip separately.
* If you don't follow the Elibl instructions to able booting with SD card inserted, you'll have to remove your SD card before booting each time when you'll reboot the device.
* Battery Monitor Widget Pro is the best option to know about your battery behavior.
* Let me remind you that it is important remove the SIM card before installing any rom and wait till everything is done to use the sim card.
* The battery works for a day and a half if you disable wifi and 3G, instead use 2G all day long (enough for whatsapp and gmail). Please, only use wifi when you need it but after disabling it for avoiding drain the battery.