2,259 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,564

Thread Closed Email Thread
8th March 2012, 03:06 PM |#761  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Question MoDaCo
I'm sorry if this has already been asked.

Am I able to use the Stock KF over clocking kernel on the KF MoDaCo Rom?

8th March 2012, 03:21 PM |#762  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinFire

I'm sorry if this has already been asked.

Am I able to use the Stock KF over clocking kernel on the KF MoDaCo Rom?

I have used Raven's Kernel zip named 2.6.35.14_Stock_20120223_1512 on MoDaCo and haven't experienced any adverse effects.
The Following User Says Thank You to jtodaro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jtodaro Ad-Free
8th March 2012, 03:54 PM |#763  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodaro

I have used Raven's Kernel zip named 2.6.35.14_Stock_20120223_1512 on MoDaCo and haven't experienced any adverse effects.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
10th March 2012, 02:14 PM |#764  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevethegreat

Any chance that you will give us greater overlock and/or GPU overclock for those of us who have "binned" CPUs and can handle it?

Yea. I would really want some more features can be ported to this kernel. Like smartass V2 and vr scheduler, also it would be better to have 1.4 ghz overclock or above. A gpu overclock is needed as well. As I encounter some lag on this kernel even with 1.2 ghz overclock.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium
11th March 2012, 09:11 PM |#765  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 288

Donate to Me
More
Never mind, resolved.
12th March 2012, 11:28 PM |#766  
Senior Moderator
Flag Mom's Basement
Thanks Meter: 3,990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairshot215

Has anyone experienced any issues with 3D gaming why using the latest CM7 Kernel? I am having an issue in that every few minutes the game will just pause. So far this is happening with Dead Space and Shadowgun. I am trying to trouble shoot the issue as it is making 3D games next to unplayable at this point. I have tride just about every available governor and Chainfire 3D configuration and the best I can get is that it will not happen for a bit after rebooting the device but after being active for an hour or so its back to the pausing. My best guess at this point is that it is pausing in an attempt at playing catch up. Sorry, did not see ant posts describing my issue but figured the Kernel would be a good place to start.

Might not be the Kernel Shadowgun plays great on mine with the newest CM7 Kernel and Chainfire
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DJLamontagneIII For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DJLamontagneIII Ad-Free
13th March 2012, 12:28 AM |#767  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,242

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLamontagneIII

Might not be the Kernel Shadowgun plays great on mine with the newest CM7 Kernel and Chainfire
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Same here, they play fine for me on Cm7 running the latest kernel with and without Chainfire.
The Following User Says Thank You to airmaxx23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift airmaxx23 Ad-Free
17th March 2012, 07:46 PM |#768  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 288

Donate to Me
More
I reinstalled and every thing has been working fine. For some reason my Kindle was acting like the screen had been turned off and on again witch will pause the games. Figured this out after installing auto-killer as a potential fix and selecting the option for an alternate preset for when the screen is off. Then after noticed that I would get a pop up banner from auto-killer that it chánged my values as if the device was left idle even though it was actively being used. Set a screen of profile in SETCPU after that also confirmed this. I'm going to go ahead and blame TWRP as I would always find oñe odd bug just about every time I flashed anything and also would find things missing or not working after a backup. For the most part they had been minor bugs like speakers not working after unplugging headphones until turning audio off and on or incorrect temperature readings. I cant say for sure TWRP is at fault but can verify that my Roms flashes and restores have all been bug free since making the switch to CWM.

Game is wonderful by the way, been also playing dead zone and without chainfire and I must say the Kindle handles these games much better then I anticipated. Big ups on the Kernel as they don't play nearly as well without.
2nd April 2012, 06:02 PM |#769  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,293

Donate to Me
More
Just a little question is otg working?
2nd April 2012, 06:19 PM |#770  
Senior Moderator
Flag Mom's Basement
Thanks Meter: 3,990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuBe2

Just a little question is otg working?

No its not

Sent from my HellfireKindle using Tapatalk 2
2nd April 2012, 07:22 PM |#771  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,293

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLamontagneIII

No its not

Sent from my HellfireKindle using Tapatalk 2

i have flashed it on cm9 it is a nice kernel really smooth.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread