-tested and working with CM7 by FXP
Reported by saigetshu it is no necessary to change
ro.product.manufacturer= "whatever name here''
ro.product.manufacturer= Sony Ericsson
make sure you has enable all TimeScape content on setting > TimeScape content (and check all options). If not you will get FC.
1. Search build.prop that located in system using root explorer and edit:
Just Add a new line
2. Download attached TimeScape2.3.2.zip and put to sd
3. Boot to recover, and install .zip file
1. You need Sony Home Screen for Timescape widget to work as attached bellow.
2. For those who dont want the widget, just download and flash the .zip file.
Thanks to myth999 for the build.prop
NOTES: Make sure to backup before flashing the .zip.