CWM recovery means that RAZR Bootstrap.(any other all RazrBootstrap.apk)
This package is not an BMc08GT's "Clockwork on Boot".(from RootzWiki)
BMc08GT's "Clockwork on Boot" does not work on our razr.
But, i have got hint from BMc08GT's package.
So, i have analysis and research. And the result is this.
This package is completely different. It's new package.
I'm sure that all Razr(any national) is working.(Almost razr working has been verified.)
Our Razr(Korea Motorola Razr) is work well.
[Full Install Step]
1. First, CWM Recovery install.(nitroglycerine33's RazrBootstrap.apk)
2. Attachment file(RAZR-CWMOnBoot-Global-J.Y.Daddy.zip) download and copy at SDcard.(/sdcard-ext)
3. Recovery boot using by RazrBootstrap app.
4. in recovery menu: "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" -> select file.
5. After completed update, reboot.
6. After reboot, RazrBootstrap.apk set deny on Superuser. (Very important)
7. reboot. (is all finished)
* After all completed. On every reboot, will be boot into recovery.
* When select reboot menu in recovery, it will be boot normally.
* Met bootloop, Volumn Down + Power Button press.(stay for about 5 seconds)
* First, please backup using the recovery.
[Where is the RazrBootstrap.apk?]
It is nitroglycerine33's [Razr Bootstrap Recovery].
Post link: http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...strap-recovery
[Here is the detail guidance for beginners]
This guidance was written by itskapil. (Thanks to itskapil)
[Removing CWM on Boot]
1. Attachment file(RAZR-CWMOnBoot-Remove-J.Y.Daddy.zip) download and copy at SDcard.(/sdcard-ext)
2. Recovery boot.
3. in recovery menu: "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" -> select file.
Recovery does not boot anymore.
Enjoy and good luck with Razr!