JWB V2 SAUROM DEODEX
JWB V2 SAUROM ODEX
Available ThemesGalaxyblue (Updated JWB V2)
XauRoM (Updated JWB V2)
PDD remix (Available JWB)
DarkCyan Ultimate (Available JWB)
Ana Theme (Available JWB)
ICS Inspired theme (Available JWB)
razipet themes (Updated JWB V2) (Over 50 different)
SGS3 Theme (available JW8 V3)
EwOkie Blue (Available JW9)
Mcm59 Green/Harley (available: JW8 , Jw8 v2 and Jw8 v3)
Obssession Revamped (Available Jvu)
HotMykeul 's ICS theme (Available jw1/jvz)
Tigers Touch (Available jw4)
AndroSKy Legend (Available jvu)
Persian Support Page
Persian Support Page
Changes in Saurom JWB V2
- New option statusbar transparent
- New option statusbar without background
- New option dim brightness to 10%
- New option key light timeout (tactile buttons)
- App Memo multidpi
- Maps, street, youtube and talkback moved to data/app instead of system/app
- Updated host file
- Added ro.HOME_ADD_ADJ=1 to build.prop fix launcher redraw
- Updated system apps: Market 4.3.11, youtube 5.1.10, talkback...
- Improved translations
- Other minor changes.
- Latest Semaphore Kernel
- 100 % JWB Based
- JW1 Modem
- Multi - DPI
- Multi - CSC
- Big APN list.
- BLN Support
- RTL support (arabic and persian)
- Build Prop Tweaks
- Wifi Fix optional
- Fixed bug charge % in lockscreen circle.
- Fixed bug in facial recognition of sim unlock when the phone starts
- Remove Notifications ICS Style
- Dialer DTMF
- Recent menu with 9 applications.
- Shutdown Animation Galaxy S3
- % battery mod
- increasing ringtone removed
- Silence call, phone-flip
- sms removed from call logs
- stay awake option added settings/applications/development
- Allow installation of Non market checked by default
- Volume notification can be linked
- Customizable Volume sound ( when raising and lowering)
- Hacked Camera
- MMS.apk hack ( No contact limit + No MMS convert + Sent time)
- APK signature Check removed (HAWT)
- Hacked TW4 Launcher
- 5 Bars Signal Mod
- Browser With User agent selection and increased to 10 Tabs.
- Removed rotation in alarm
- Clockpackage downsized
- Hack multidpi market 4.3.11
- Fmradio, videoplayer, voicerecord and musicplayer without alert 15% -> 1%
- Fmradio is able to work in airplane mode and without plugged headphones
- Fix Phone Fc and Big photo
- Default jkay options checked
- New menus translated to Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Added Gtalk with video calling
- Added GB keyboard (Only deodex version)
- VoiceToGo (Only deodex version)
- Fix spanish translations phone, twlauncher, calc, sauromparts, jobmanager, wifi...etc
- Several optimizations
- All apps updated and current
- Rings (Personal MSG + sgs2 missed event + weather sgs2 + sgs2 music widget + sgs2 music widget position + external music controls + 4 custom apps)
- Epic (Personal MSG + own missed event + sgs2 music widget)
- Epic 2.0 (Personal MSG + own missed event + sgs2 music widget)
- MIUI (sgs2 music widget + own missed event + own music controls)
- MIUI 2.0 (Personal MSG + own missed event + sgs2 music widget)
- SGSII (Personal MSG + sgs2 missed event + sgs2 music widget)
- Circle (Personal MSG + own missed event + weather sgs2 + sgs2 music widget)
- Lezo (Personal MSG + sgs2 missed event + sgs2 music widget)
- iOS (sgs2 missed event mod + weather sgs2 + sgs2 music widget + external music controls)
- Xperia (sgs2 missed event + sgs2 music widget + external music controls)
- Glass (Personal MSG + own missed event + sgs2 music widget + external music controls)
- Puzzle (Personal MSG + own missed event + sgs2 music widget + external music controls)
- Rotary (Personal MSG + sgs2 music widget + external music controls + custom app)
- R2-D2 (Personal MSG + sgs2 music widget + external music controls + custom app)
- 4Tab (Personal MSG + sgs2 music widget + external music controls + custom app)
- Jkay (2 lockscreens, SGS2 Deluxe and Aosp deluxe with 4 diferent styles jkay deluxe tewaks>Locscreen acctions both with sgs2 music widget + weather sgs2)
- Rotary Revamped (Personal MSG + sgs2 missed event + weather sgs2 + sgs2 music widget + sgs2 music widget position + external music controls + custom app)
- Lense (Personal MSG + sgs2 missed event + weather sgs2 + sgs2 music widget + sgs2 music widget position + external music controls)
- HoneyComb (Personal MSG + sgs2 missed event + weather sgs2 + sgs2 music widget + sgs2 music widget position + external music controls)
- AOSP (Personal MSG + sgs2 music widget + external music controls)
- No Lockscreen (settings>Custom Menu>Jkay deluxe tweaks>No Locscreen)
- Extented Power Menu 17 toggles
- Quickpanel 16 saurom toggles / 18 jkay toggles control
- 22 lockscreens options (21 + No lockscreen)
- SystemUi Mods
- Jkay deluxe tweaks
PAULDIDDY FAQ'S SAUROMQ: How to install this rom?
A: The rom is applied by clock work mod recovery.
* When already on Gingerbread, please, flash a custom kernel providing clock work mod recovery. Then copy the saurom zip to your internal storage and boot your device into recovery and flash the rom.
* When coming from others you first have to flash a gingerbread stock rom with bootloaders e.g. JVU, then a custom kernel providing the clock work mod recovery. After completing these steps, copy the saurom zip to your internal storage and boot your device into recovery and flash the rom.
* When already on Saurom, just flash this rom by cwm
* Aroma installer run automatically, follow the steps, is very intuitive.
Default: Will install default features (Wipe and green theme stock)
Custom: Choose Wipe or No Wipe and theme color you want.
Change Theme: Change the theme without installing the Rom.
Q: Is SIP over 3G inluded?
Q: Is multi DPI supported?
Q: How can I add shortcut into the dock?
A: Open the app drawer, press the soft menu button>edit, then you can drag apps to the dock.
Q: I don't have crt animation or transition animations.
A: Go to Settings/Display/Animation and check "all animations". Or activate them in the Saurom menu>jkay deluxe tweak>set mic options.
Q: How to hide or restore the clock,the date,change their colors,change the carrier text,etc ?
A: To hide/unhide the clock,date,etc or change their colors etc., please open the Saurom menu in settings.there is a point saying statusbar settings.click on it and a menu opens where you can change everything.
Q: I am missing some functions on extended powermenu.
A: For configuring the extended powermenu please go to Settings>Saurom menu>Jkay Deluxe Tweaks> Extended power menu
Q: The battery icon isn't shown on the status bar.
A: please open the lockscreen menu in settings.there is a point saying statusbar settings.click on it and a menu opens where you can check show percentage battery.then uncheck it and wait some minutes or reboot.
Q: is there any nolights (no led soft buttons) addon?or how can I disable/enable this function?
A: Saurom menu>Jkay Deluxe Tweaks>set misc options>Lights on screen touch
Q: Why don't you include S3 Icons or other graphical tweaks?
A: Saurom always aims to be close to stock,so the look is stock as well.
Q: It's better if I convert the system files to ext4?
A: Well,imho rfs is good enough, there is no real need to convert the fs. but of course you can give it a try,you can convert the fs without data loss from rfs to ext4 and back again.
Q: Can I install Supercharger mod and Gameroid script?
A: Yes,you can.But there is no need either imho
Q: Tethering isn't working
A: Go to Saurom Script Manager or Semaphore Manager and enable the netfilter function
Q: I like the auto rotating dialer and phone
A: Go to SauRom Menu>Misc settings and enable it
Q: What's the best setting in the saurom script manager?
A: Try the keuda one.it's really good.
Q: What does multi DPI supported mean?What's the benefit of it? How do I change it?
A: It's the display resolution, dots per inch me e.g am running my device on 210 it's really nice to change the dpi. You can change DPI Settings go to Saurom Menu>General Options. The screen shows more information and more space is offered.
Q: What's the difference between odex and deodex?
A: Odex: more speed, more faster on first boot (only once).Deodex: more space of system, more themes.
Credits: (In Alphabetical Order)Team LOTR Crew :DAGr8
If I forgot anyone Kindly let me know