What is MIUI? MIUI features a heavily-modified user interface that does away with the Android app drawer and having a very similar iOS UI look.
MiDroid having lots of apps and stuff from MIUI rom, and I had also include some Market apps to enhance your experience with MIUI build.
Direct ported apps from MIUI:
1. Analog clock
3. Digital Weather Clock
Market apps with MIUI style:
1. EX Dialer (Smarter contact and dialer integration)
2. Go SMS Pro (Similar interface with MIUI)
- Wifi Tether
- FULL Arabic support
- Fully call function ( Call and Receive )
- Able to install any apps (Won't show you 'Not Compatible')
- MIUI launcher and other apps ported from MIUI
- Launcher having lots of themes which are downloadable from internet
*For your information:
- Youtube can only play non-HQ video
- System will be slower when first time boot into Android:
--> Open all apps, sync your phone with Google, then reboot your phone
- There are two different system format for this build (EXT2 / EXT3), choose your desire format
- Due to MIUI official ROM is based on CHINESE, so there are some apps are in Chinese language
1. Install and launch Wifi-Tether
2. Go to "Settings".
3. Then go to "Change Device-Profile" and choose HTC Desire (GSM) and start tethering.
4. Without stop tethering go again to "Settings> Change Device-Profile> and choose HTC Dream.
5. Now stop tethering and start again.
If Wifi Tether not working, use File Manager and go to /system/apps/choose 'Wifi_Tether' and reinstall again
- Market Problem (' Apps not compatible'):
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Market > 'Clear Data' and then 'Uninstall updates'
- To disable Market Updater so that the Market will not updating itself to the latest version (buggy version):
---> Download Terminal Emulator in the Market
---> Type the following command in the terminal emulator:
---> su *PRESS ENTER*
---> pm disable com.android.vending.updater *PRESS ENTER AGAIN*
- Hardware key doesnt light up:
---> Go to brightness control, select other brightness value, then the light will turn on
- 3G function for some users:
---> Go to Settings > wireless networks > mobile network > APN
---> If there is nothing in APN then you have to set your own APN---> Press 'Menu' button then add new.
- First time boot into Android, go to 'Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > uncheck Data Enabled'. VERY IMPORTANT
- DO NOT install GAPPS directly after finish installing the build or else you will get a serious problem
- NEVER try to sync your phone with Google before installing GAPPS or else you will get serious problem
- Wifi have to switch on before booting Android or else you will get error message
- Silent the phone before booting Android so that you will have sound in Android
- If you cannot hear the person's voice when incoming calls, turn off the speaker and then turn on again
1. Format SDcard To 4 Partitions :
- 1st partition: FAT32 (SDcard / Rest)
- 2nd partition: EXT3 (System / about 150 MB )
- 3rd partition: EXT3 (Data / about 250 MB)
- 4th partition: EXT3 (Cache / about 100 MB)
* Make sure all partitions are set to PRIMARY
* If you are using EXT2 build then format the partitions as EXT2 instead
2. Extract the Package then copy [npkboot] folder to root of SDcard
3. Copy [MiDroid V1.zip] to root of SDcard without extraction
4. Run Haret and wait until the screen show 'Press Volume Down shortly To Launch ClockworkMod Recovery', press Volume Down button
5. While In Recovery menu, choose " install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard >> select 'MiDroid V1.zip'
6. After finish installing the build, return to main menu >> Reboot phone
7. Run Haret, this time let the phone boot into Android completely. After that, reboot your phone
8. Run Haret, go into CWM Recovery, choose " install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard >> select 'MiDroid GAPPS.zip'
9. After finish install, reboot phone
10. Run HARET and leave it to continue booting into Android, you are done
*Huge Thanks to:
*WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU APPRECIATE MY WORK:
- CLICK the Thanks Button
- RATE THIS BUILD
- BUY ME A COFFEE
DOWNLOAD MiDroid V1 (EXT3) FROM HIGH SPEED FTP SERVER
DOWNLOAD MiDroid GAPPS