Browser.apk (if you use a different browser, which I do)
Calculator.apk (if you use a different calculator, which I do)
Calendar.apk (if you use a different calendar, which I do)
CalendarProvider.apk (if you don't keep calendar.apk there's no point in keeping this)
any of the adobe apps that you don't use
com.google.android.apps.googlevoice-1.apk (not available in Canada so I have no use for it, from what I know its only useful in the States)
com.google.android.gm-1.apk (this is the gmail app in case you're wondering, I use Email.apk for all my email accounts so this isn't needed)
com.google.android.music-1.apk (if you use a different music app)
com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup-1.apk (probably wanna keep this app to uninstall/backup/restore apps)
com.khanning.tpwpapplier-1.apk (kept FC on my TP!)
DSPManager.apk (this is a great app to fix any sound issues you might encounter)
Email.apk (if you use a different email app)
GenieWidget.apk (news & weather widget)
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk (removing this will remove the option to use live wallpapers even if you install some off the market)
MiuiMusic.apk (if you use a different music app)
Music.apk (if you use a different music app)
1) If you use a different launcher than ADW then you can remove ADWLauncher.apk
2) If you use a different keyboard than the stock one, then you can remove LatinIME.apk and UserDictionaryProvider.apk BUT don't remove UserDictionaryProvider.apk alone or else your stock keyboard will keep FCing
3) DO NOT remove ContactsProvider.apk otherwise GoogleServicesFramework.apk will keep FCing
4) You can remove all those apps from within your rom, using whatever means you like such as titaniumbackup. I personally remove them from the flashable zip before loading it onto my TP, which brings the rom down to about 70-100 MBs depending on how much you remove.
5) If you remove Phone.apk from within your rom (say using titaniumbackup), your rom will keep getting FCs until you reboot, after that you should be fine
6) keep in mind that removing some of these apps will remove their corresponding settings (or anything else belonging to them in the rom) so trying to access these things is impossible.
7) There is probably more apps you can safely remove but these are the ones I personally had no need for, or replaced with other ones from the market.
8) if you remove PicoTts.apk and TtsService.apk you can safely delete the system/tts folder
8) the above list of apps corresponds to the pre-loaded apps on team X-RONs Variation of CM7s rom (which are both awesome groups, and cannot be thanked enough for all the work they've put in to make our devices better)
Side suggestion: for better RAM management try juwe11's RAM manager app from the market, or zeppelinrox's SuperCharger script which doesn't work 100% on my TP, meaning settings don't persist after a reboot (for me) .
Hope this helps. I know there's posts out there listing a bunch of apps safe to remove but this list is much bigger (if you dare ) and the TP is not a phone (obviously) so there's more that can be removed, plus people keep asking whats safe to remove and whats not so here it is (again, as far as I know)