FORUMS

ShootMe 0.8.1 (APK File)

71 posts
Thanks Meter: 60

By FPJ, Member on 17th December 2011, 09:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I noticed a lot of people are looking for ShootMe and I've had it for some time now on my phone. Enjoy!

FEEL FREE TO SAY THANK YOU(I'd really appreciate it)

You MUST be ROOTED to use this.

Here are some screenshots and download links:

SCREENCAST SAMPLE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCnBOn7mvDU

(Thanks to the extravagant QBKing77 for teaching me so much by the way)

Download Links:
Uppit
http://uppit.com/ghsz5yckic5w/ShootMe_0.8.1.apk

Rapidshare:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3571040...otMe_0.8.1.apk

Hotfile:
http://hotfile.com/dl/137768402/2b3c...0.8.1.apk.html

Enjoy! <3
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to FPJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FPJ Ad-Free
17th December 2011, 11:50 PM |#2  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,082

More
Was shootme free?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
17th December 2011, 11:53 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeinzu

Was shootme free?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Yes, It was free when i downloaded it. It isn't on the market anymore.
28th December 2011, 09:58 AM |#4  
OP Member

More
Glad over 400 people are hopefully finding this thread useful

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
29th December 2011, 06:46 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 486

More
Wow, its been recycled in my backups so long, didn't know it was off the market. Got 50gbs of free storage from BOX Cloud and keep it all there... My favorite screen shot app.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
29th December 2011, 07:53 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 340

More
Thumbs down
The latest apk has been posted before. The way the OP is phrased sounds like a fishing expedition for "Thanks" clicks, lol.

Most recent thread related to ShootMe, excluding this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...hlight=shootme
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nikon120 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikon120 Ad-Free
3rd January 2012, 03:13 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikon120

The latest apk has been posted before. The way the OP is phrased sounds like a fishing expedition for "Thanks" clicks, lol.

Most recent thread related to ShootMe, excluding this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...hlight=shootme

Actually no...I wanted to help out the community, I saw a lot of people posting asking about Shootme so I thought id go out of my way to take screen shots, record a screencast, upload them, and upload the APK. I didn't even notice the "THANKS" clicks, I was actually hoping people would post a thank you and keep the thread alive...

and the link you posted was a thread asking for the APK, My thread is OFFERING the APK. Completely different.
4th January 2012, 03:41 AM |#8  
Flag Palm bay
Thanks Meter: 4,740

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ

Actually no...I wanted to help out the community, I saw a lot of people posting asking about Shootme so I thought id go out of my way to take screen shots, record a screencast, upload them, and upload the APK. I didn't even notice the "THANKS" clicks, I was actually hoping people would post a thank you and keep the thread alive...

and the link you posted was a thread asking for the APK, My thread is OFFERING the APK. Completely different.

Great app! Thanks!

sent from my MTD powered Legendary Epic
4th January 2012, 05:43 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 340

More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ

Actually no...I wanted to help out the community, I saw a lot of people posting asking about Shootme so I thought id go out of my way to take screen shots, record a screencast, upload them, and upload the APK.

That's nice initiative. Good work on that. (Genuine compliment, no intended passive aggressive/negative tone there.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ

I didn't even notice the "THANKS" clicks, I was actually hoping people would post a thank you and keep the thread alive...

My original reply to this said that the wording of your post with relation to the "Thanks" button came off to be a 'fishing expedition for Thanks clicks'. That's how I perceived it, so I called it out. You and others can disagree with my interpretation, and that's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ

Irregardless of your intention, the link I provided to an existing thread had attached URLs to the APK file in question. All it would take is a user to search with logical keywords to discover the thread. (In my example, I used "shootme".)

All that said, good work on the information you provided. If you were trying to seek large quantity of XDA member thanks/recognition, then you may want to post or request the thread be moved to the more generic forum for all Android Apps.
5th January 2012, 02:40 AM |#10  
Flag Troy, MI
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikon120

Irregardless of your intention, the link I provided to an existing thread had attached URLs to the APK file in question. All it would take is a user to search with logical keywords to discover the thread. (In my example, I used "shootme".)

Irregardless *shakes head*

Sent via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to cabrone1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cabrone1 Ad-Free
5th January 2012, 02:55 AM |#11  
Flag SouthEast USA
Thanks Meter: 1,839

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabrone1

Irregardless *shakes head*

Sent via Tapatalk

Lol irrespective

Sent from something with a Kモ尺れモㄥ.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread