FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

PLAYSTATION MOBILE {Arc/s,Neo/v} (UPDATED)

1,288 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,390

Post Reply Email Thread
1st January 2012, 08:57 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopc

WTF All PsXperia games and Crash Bandicoot says Updating and doesnt starting

install apk launch it 1 time it will say download content press cancel when it starts to download. Then connect to pc and swap the (com.playstation.N*********) containing the zpak made by psxperia for the empty one made by the apk when launch the first time. Then run apk again when it says updating press cancel and back out. 1 last time run the apk and it will boot straight into game.

if you put all files on the sd together the file in android > data will get written over hope this helps.

as long as the apk installs you should be good to go

1st January 2012, 09:34 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poo-tang

install apk launch it 1 time it will say download content press cancel when it starts to download. Then connect to pc and swap the (com.playstation.N*********) containing the zpak made by psxperia for the empty one made by the apk when launch the first time. Then run apk again when it says updating press cancel and back out. 1 last time run the apk and it will boot straight into game.

if you put all files on the sd together the file in android > data will get written over hope this helps.

as long as the apk installs you should be good to go

i tried this solution but nothing... Crash bandicoot and PSXperia Games don't want to run on xperia arc
1st January 2012, 10:54 PM |#33  
OP Senior Member

More
what version of psxperia are you using 1 or 2 ? and what version is the crash bandicoot apk?

the files you gave out links too seam to be off the early xperia play software versions (2.3.2 or 2.3.3) so it should use psxperia version 1 for converting games and install the oldest version of crash bandicoot.

You could get this file older crash apk from xperia play 2.3.2 stock software you could exract this using yaffs unpacker , winrar and a xperia play 2.3.2 tft file.

they updated crash and ps suite in xperia play software version 2.3.4 which will be psxperia version 2 for converting

if you have the crash (NCEA00344) will not work on psxperia version 2 you will need to find the u.s crash apk (NCUA94900) to convert the games.

p.s you said on another post that no pad controls came up on loco roco go into settings and turn on onscreen controlls every version of ps suite should have that option even on xperia play.
1st January 2012, 11:01 PM |#34  
OP Senior Member

More
what version of psxperia are you using 1 or 2 ? and what version is the crash bandicoot apk?

the files you gave out links too seam to be off the early xperia play software versions (2.3.2 or 2.3.3) so it should use psxperia version 1 for converting games and install the oldest version of crash bandicoot.

You could get this file older crash apk from xperia play 2.3.2 stock software you could exract this using yaffs unpacker , winrar and a xperia play 2.3.2 tft file.

they updated crash and ps suite in xperia play software version 2.3.4 which will be psxperia version 2 for converting

if you have the crash (NCEA00344) will not work on psxperia version 2 you will need to find the u.s crash apk (NCUA94900) to convert the games.

p.s you said on another post that no pad controls came up on loco roco go into settings and turn on onscreen controlls every version of ps suite should have that option even on xperia play.
1st January 2012, 11:06 PM |#35  

More
Quote:

I tried with NCUA94900 and PSXperia 2 beta but doesnt work

p.s i have ps pocket but on settings dont see for pad controls and LocoRoco havent settings menu
1st January 2012, 11:09 PM |#36  
OP Senior Member

More
try using these permissions and ps suite app below its off xperia play 2.3.4 you should be able to install the us version of crash NCUA94900 and be able to convert with psxperia version 2 and then install the games like i said in another post.

p.s i brought twisted metal off the ps store and when the game starts i press menu button and then controller settings and then enables you to change onscreen buttons on.

i have not tried loco on my arc yet but if it does turn out to be xperia play only it will still be playable on arc but will need a bluetooth pad like using the sixaxis app have managed to get twisted metal fully working like that without onscreen controlls and then linked hdmi to my tv.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ps suite xperia play 2.3.4.rar - [Click for QR Code] (942.3 KB, 616 views)
2nd January 2012, 12:18 AM |#37  

More
Unhappy
Quote:

try using these permissions and ps suite app below its off xperia play 2.3.4 you should be able to install the us version of crash NCUA94900 and be able to convert with psxperia version 2 and then install the games like i said in another post.

p.s i brought twisted metal off the ps store and when the game starts i press menu button and then controller settings and then enables you to change onscreen buttons on.

i have not tried loco on my arc yet but if it does turn out to be xperia play only it will still be playable on arc but will need a bluetooth pad like using the sixaxis app have managed to get twisted metal fully working like that without onscreen controlls and then linked hdmi to my tv.

I copy your permissions and ps suite apk and i remove ncua94900_1 from card and reinstall ncua94900.apk but doesnt run still on Updating...
2nd January 2012, 12:24 AM |#38  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopc

I copy your permissions and ps suite apk and i remove ncua94900_1 from card and reinstall ncua94900.apk but doesnt run still on Updating...

when it says updating and sticks there cancal then back out then copy the zpaks across it will do this again cancel back out then start again it should work cant see why it should not work

will it let you download the extra data from sony when you launch crash for first time?
2nd January 2012, 12:55 AM |#39  

More
Quote:

when it says updating and sticks there cancal then back out then copy the zpaks across it will do this again cancel back out then start again it should work cant see why it should not work

will it let you download the extra data from sony when you launch crash for first time?

I press cancel on updating... i copy zpak file, but bandicoot updating... again restart this app much times but nothing !!! Application updating...
2nd January 2012, 01:30 AM |#40  
OP Senior Member

More
sorry dont have many ideas left this should of worked cant test myself yet as have left my arc at home.

installing the apk is the main thing when that is done we should be able to get it working somehow. Psxperia games should patch the licence checks and you should of been able to get it working the way i said the only other thing i can think of is that you have the wrong files for psxperia

take these files download psxperia converter 2 add this data folder in the folder you extracted psxperia to. start the converter miss out extract and move straight on to convert make a game

add the apk and install then add the full com.sony.playstation.N**** folder to android >data the way i said before.

if this dont work cant think of anything else till i can test myself sorry thanks
Attached Files
File Type: rar data.rar - [Click for QR Code] (4.59 MB, 837 views)
3rd January 2012, 07:12 PM |#41  

More
Got the same problem with my arc.

I have installed Crash Bandicoot US 1.0.3 and when I start it i only see this:

It means:
"Updating...
Takes the contents of license renewal..." (google translate)

I got this in every game. Apk is installing without problems but i cant pass updating.
I was trying to paste zpak file from my friends xperia play but that doesnt helping.

Maybe it is caused of android version? I got .42
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)