More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carburano

NEWS

These days I worked on:
- CM9 base
- 20H
- Aroma Installer

Bad News 1: I don't feel like ICS is ready for daily use... So... I will no release an ICS version soon... but I wil continue working on it

Bad News 2: 20H from India seems again 20Q with additional language: Ril, Baseband, Sqlite lib, many other files and kernel seem the same of 20q

Good News: DjangoManouche 1.3 with aroma installer is ready but I'd like to release it with new kernels.. Spicaaa... Guesteeee... Please give me something
Many things to do with it: choose ext3 or ext4, kernels, mods, apps, ecc..

Oh nice! What is the changelog for 1.3?

And I would share to you the AtomicMod from Tillaz... Here is the link : http://android.modaco.com/topic/3520...able-28-03-12/
This ROM mix the best of MiUi and CM7 with a V20O base... just awesome! 10 toggles, swipe for delete notification and many more! But because it is on V20O and we can't change the theme easily (because of 10 toggles), I'm back to DjangoManouche1.2!

Sent 2X faster with my LG

4th April 2012, 11:09 PM |#1952  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rimini, Italy
Thanks Meter: 6,260

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsou77

Oh nice! What is the changelog for 1.3?

And I would share to you the AtomicMod from Tillaz... Here is the link : http://android.modaco.com/topic/3520...able-28-03-12/
This ROM mix the best of MiUi and CM7 with a V20O base... just awesome! 10 toggles, swipe for delete notification and many more! But because it is on V20O and we can't change the theme easily (because of 10 toggles), I'm back to DjangoManouche1.2!

Hi Iìve seen it.. amazing porting work!
5th April 2012, 12:01 AM |#1953  
Flag Kristiansand
Thanks Meter: 1,158

More
Quote:

NEWS

These days I worked on:
- CM9 base
- 20H
- Aroma Installer

A hard working man
5th April 2012, 12:21 AM |#1954  
Flag Innsbruck
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:

NEWS
Bad News 1: I don't feel like ICS is ready for daily use... So... I will no release an ICS version soon... but I wil continue working on it

You're absolutely right. The aviable ICS ROMs are all from the same base, Ricardo's CM9-SK.
And without Nvidia's drivers, ICS will never be ready for daily use, so you can just wait for the release
I like your GB ROM very much, so please continue your work on it until the drivers for ICS are released
The Following User Says Thank You to LGXX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LGXX Ad-Free
5th April 2012, 12:24 AM |#1955  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Carburano you are the man!!!
Really looking forward to 1.3!!

I love your work!

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA
5th April 2012, 03:32 AM |#1956  
Flag Hinterholz 8
Thanks Meter: 5,770

More
Quote:

Good News: DjangoManouche 1.3 with aroma installer is ready but I'd like to release it with new kernels.. Spicaaa... Guesteeee... Please give me something
Many things to do with it: choose ext3 or ext4, kernels, mods, apps, ecc..

Hi friend, new version of my kernel will be ready soon!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stefan Gündhör For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stefan Gündhör Ad-Free
5th April 2012, 05:39 AM |#1957  
Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 5,795

More
Carburano,

I am happy with all your ROMs my friend....dont forget me when something is to be tested,,,,,just that I have become a flashaholic....but i am with ICS....I fully agree that ICS is in early stages with a few things missing....but i come back to your DJ 1.2 with HP/Stefan's Kernel every few days, to feel that smoothness and fluidity with no risks involved.I love it more than anything else....I keep changing from ICS and your ROM....
Thats one of the reasons I placed my request to you(with so many others), to give us an ICS ROM.
But, thanks to all the hard work....its too little if i say that you are doing us a great service....but words does not matter...its the feeling of the heart inside...YOU ARE ONE AMAZING FRIEND....Thanks once again
5th April 2012, 07:55 AM |#1958  
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 333

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi Iìve seen it.. amazing porting work!

So any changelog for 1.3 sir?

5th April 2012, 08:56 AM |#1959  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 240

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4346
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4349

GREAT NEWS! New GB Firmware Update with V20H BB was received in India this week by Hackworks and posted in above links.
I guess could be more new stuff by LG and more stable version.

Anyone wanna work on this new ROM UPDATE received in India just two days back?

Direct link for BB zip not showing files. Has hackworks removed the files?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk
5th April 2012, 12:25 PM |#1960  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:

NEWS

I'm glad you will keep developing on GB roms....i think ICS is not ready for daily use too:thumbup:

Inviato dal mio LG-P990 usando Tapatalk
5th April 2012, 12:27 PM |#1961  
Flag Rīga
Thanks Meter: 278

More
I can confirm about that 20H, it still has no mobile data after wifi disconnect... I suppose the only solution to this bug is a diffetent phone

And ICS wise yes... It is a mere alpha stage... Actually without hardware acceleration there is no point of ICS at all.

Keep up the good work F.

Sent from my Nokia N9 using XDA
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread