1) Download the Fastboot+ADB.zip file for Clockwork Mod 220.127.116.11 from the XDA Developers thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1334487)
2) Download the Clockwork mod 18.104.22.168 file from the XDA Developers thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1334487)
3) Go into Settings->Applications and turn on "Run Applications from Unknown Sources"
4) Go to Development Settings and select "USB Debugging"
5) Unpack the Fastboot+ADB file into a directory on your computer where you can find it again
6) Attach the Streak to your PC, and copy the "Drivers.zip" file from the root directory of the Streak (/sdcard) to the same directory where you unpacked the Fastboot file
7) Turn off your Streak after you have copied this file, and disconnect it from the PC
8) Unpack the drivers.zip file and find the "Setup.MSI" file. Execute this file to install the drivers you will need
9) Put your Streak into Fastboot mode - i.e. turn it off, then turn it on by pressing the Power button while holding the Vol DOWN (-) at the same time. This can take up to 20 seconds
10) You will get some red text followed by a white line saying something about Fastboot USB downloading is active
11) Connect the streak to the PC now, and it should install an Android ADB driver. Depending on what you have already setup you may get some drivers installed successfully, and some not. In general if you've been following this guide, you'll be ok
12) Open a command line for the folder where you have fastboot and your recovery image (ClockWorkMod) - in windows navigate to the folder, and hold the shift key while right clicking
13) On the command line type the following:
fastboot -i 0x413C flash recovery recovery.img (where recovery.img is the ClockworkMod or other recovery file)
14) On the command line type the following:
fastboot -i 0x413C reboot
15) Your device should now reboot
16) To get it to reboot into CWM, turn the Streak off, and then turn it on again while holding the Power Button and Volume UP (+) at the same time. This may take up to 30 seconds
From here you would follow the normal CWM options to install just the root files (Superuser7 for one example) or install a custom ROM.