FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Tethering to iPad with BT PAN (or any other way)

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Ta-mater, Member on 26th December 2011, 04:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So where do we stand? Has ANYONE successfully connected their touch to an iPad for BT PAN?

Me:
Touch cdma. Bell, NFSFAN 6.1, iPad2 32gb no 3G

Try to connect, BT pairs, but iPad and phone both say Not connected and won't connect.
7th January 2012, 08:50 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm in the same boat with my Blackberry Playbook!
7th April 2012, 07:36 AM |#3  
Flag Windsor
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta-mater

So where do we stand? Has ANYONE successfully connected their touch to an iPad for BT PAN?

Me:
Touch cdma. Bell, NFSFAN 6.1, iPad2 32gb no 3G

Try to connect, BT pairs, but iPad and phone both say Not connected and won't connect.

Hi sorry for reposting this but here's my connection:

My entire house has internet wifi connection from a bridged router connected via ethernet to a XP computer that has a windows network connection bridge between my Vogue's NDIS USB and computer's network card.

Always had dropped connections every couple of minutes with vista and windows 7 tethering directly. Found NDIS drivers for XP, made an internet bridge and connection now lasts at least a few days to a week!

This comes in handy since my location can only connect to internet via dialup or satellite.

Not the fastest, but 1.5mbs is far better than dialup, and we have 2 laptops, iphone, ereader, bluray player (netflix), X10 devices, and android phone all connected to it with wifi. Really wish we had DSL or cable here, but the companies don't want to bother supplying it to our neighborhood.

So basically my desktop becomes a basic internet and 4TB storage server for all the other devices in our home.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)