FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Thrill 4G SuperOneClick 2.2 (EASY ROOT)

133 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Post Reply Email Thread
I was having issues with the other persons thread on rooting my thrill after the GB update. So here is short fuses version of super one click 2.2 with zerg. This works perfectly on winXP and win7, just run as admin.

---Single Click CWM---
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1365876
Attached Files
File Type: zip thrill_4G_superONEclick2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.84 MB, 66541 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 0space_monkey0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 0space_monkey0 Ad-Free
 
 
27th December 2011, 03:58 AM |#2  
a2r3f's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0space_monkey0

I was having issues with the other persons thread on rooting my thrill after the GB update. So here is short fuses version of super one click 2.2 with zerg. This works perfectly on winXP and win7, just run as admin.

---Single Click CWM---
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1365876

Did the Thrill get a GB OTA update?

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium
27th December 2011, 04:31 AM |#3  
kleeman7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 238
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2r3f

Did the Thrill get a GB OTA update?

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

I dont think so. but i will check since i am not using my phone right now. Negative, i will check tomorrow with my sim card in, seemed to come back negative way to quick, but also i think it would be all over the forum if there had been an ota.
27th December 2011, 10:31 AM |#4  
0space_monkey0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit, MI
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Donate to Me
More
no OTA as of yet. i was having issues rooting with the other one click provided. I was on the GB baseband and GB stock for 920 and it wouldn't root.

this version worked for me so i posted for others to try as it works way better.
10th January 2012, 07:21 PM |#5  
leemoss84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Murfreesboro,TN
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
has anyone used this on vista 32?
11th January 2012, 11:08 PM |#6  
malebornin69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hurricane WV
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0space_monkey0

I was having issues with the other persons thread on rooting my thrill after the GB update. So here is short fuses version of super one click 2.2 with zerg. This works perfectly on winXP and win7, just run as admin.

---Single Click CWM---
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1365876

You are the man!!!!! I have been trying for days to root this damn thing......this worked first try on 2.3.5 21A .....thank you very very much.....now to get rid of all the bloat in this phone......Thank you again
16th January 2012, 05:52 AM |#7  
redswr's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I clicked the code with my phone, on the ROM Pre-Installation screen what do i choose? Backup Existing ROM, Wipe Data and Cache or Wipe Dalvik Cache? Thanks
26th January 2012, 02:57 AM |#8  
kevhuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Charleston,WV
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
not working on my stock thrill any ideas?
it says adb server is out of date

adb server is out of date. killing...
* daemon started successfully *
$

export TEMPRANDOM=87919;export PS1=END:$TEMPRANDOM;chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/busybox

export PS1=""

$ Unable to chmod /data/local/tmp/busybox: Operation not permitted

END:87919
29th January 2012, 02:13 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevhuff

not working on my stock thrill any ideas?
it says adb server is out of date

adb server is out of date. killing...
* daemon started successfully *
$

export TEMPRANDOM=87919;export PS1=END:$TEMPRANDOM;chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/busybox

export PS1=""

$ Unable to chmod /data/local/tmp/busybox: Operation not permitted

END:87919

Same problem here...

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App
29th January 2012, 02:44 AM |#10  
kevhuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Charleston,WV
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hegemytouch

Same problem here...


Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App

Any luck so far?
I started my own thread pertaining to this follow if you wish
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post21935049
30th January 2012, 01:21 AM |#11  
Kaleptik's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
More
Rooting Problems?
For everyone that has problems with rooting, please root with the method attached at report back.

Does it work? Yes? No?
It should work.

Cheers.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SuperOneClickv1.7-ShortFuse.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.58 MB, 1616 views)
File Type: zip SuperOneClickv2.1.1-ShortFuse.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.62 MB, 2661 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaleptik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kaleptik Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes