FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Want More ??

Yes
 
48 Vote(s)
94.12%
No
 
3 Vote(s)
5.88%

[ROM][Themed] MIUI-Optimus Me p350 |CM 7.1.0 | 2.3.7

1,431 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,757
 
By vivekkalady, Recognized Developer on 29th December 2011, 04:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread




Features
  • based on CyanogenMod 7.1
  • QQ Launcher Pro 2.1.1.296
  • MIUI theme with lots of transparency by ZduneX25
  • selection of 20 nice wallpapers, 17 lockscreen backgrounds
  • custom MIUI bootanimation
  • Rooted
  • Busybox installed
  • Deodexed

System apps removed:
  • ADW Launcher - replaced by QQ Launcher Pro
  • Camera.apk - replaced by MIUI Camera v17
  • Gallery3D.apk - replaced by MIUI Gallery 1.0
  • Music.apk - replaced by MIUI Music 1.0

Themes removed:
  • Androidian.apk
  • Cyanbread.apk

Theme added:
  • MIUI transparent theme v1.8.19 from ZduneX25


Widgets added:
  • MIUI Bright and MIUI Dark Clock

Other apps added:
  • AdFree Android 0.7.7
  • Bluetooth File Transfer 4.85
  • GO Weather 1.9.10 with MIUI widget theme
  • Miren Browser 1.2 Build 155
  • MIUI Compass 1.0
  • MultiPicture Live Wallpaper 0.6.6
  • QQPlayer 1.0.187
  • Titanium Backup 4.1.0.1
  • Water Drop LWP

How To:

  • Download the zip
  • Copy the downloaded file to Sdcard
  • reboot to Recovery
  • Backup everything using Recovery (nandroid backup)
  • wipe all factory
  • flash zip file (choose the downloaded zip file)
  • DO NOT WIPE Again
  • Reboot
  • Click the Thanks Button in this page
  • apply the Launcher theme and CM7 Theme on the phone (already installed you just need to apply it)
  • Enjoy

Download :

Link : MIUI_p350_v2.zip


Please click the Thanks Button if you Download it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MIUI_p350v2 Reduced.jpg
Views:	19461
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	833287   Click image for larger version

Name:	screens.jpg
Views:	20853
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	833288  
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to vivekkalady For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2011, 04:03 AM |#2  
vivekkalady's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 1,757
 
Donate to Me
More
Reserved for you to click Thanks ...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vivekkalady For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2011, 04:04 AM |#3  
vivekkalady's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 1,757
 
Donate to Me
More
Reserved for you to click Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vivekkalady For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2011, 04:04 AM |#4  
vivekkalady's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 1,757
 
Donate to Me
More
reserver again for you to click Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vivekkalady For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2011, 05:14 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag ha noi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekkalady





Features
  • based on CyanogenMod 7.1
  • QQ Launcher Pro 2.1.1.296
  • MIUI theme with lots of transparency by ZduneX25
  • selection of 20 nice wallpapers, 17 lockscreen backgrounds
  • custom MIUI bootanimation
  • Rooted
  • Busybox installed
  • Deodexed

System apps removed:
  • ADW Launcher - replaced by QQ Launcher Pro
  • Camera.apk - replaced by MIUI Camera v17
  • Gallery3D.apk - replaced by MIUI Gallery 1.0
  • Music.apk - replaced by MIUI Music 1.0

Themes removed:
  • Androidian.apk
  • Cyanbread.apk

Theme added:
  • MIUI transparent theme v1.8.19 from ZduneX25


Widgets added:
  • MIUI Bright and MIUI Dark Clock

Other apps added:
  • AdFree Android 0.7.7
  • Bluetooth File Transfer 4.85
  • GO Weather 1.9.10 with MIUI widget theme
  • Miren Browser 1.2 Build 155
  • MIUI Compass 1.0
  • MultiPicture Live Wallpaper 0.6.6
  • QQPlayer 1.0.187
  • Titanium Backup 4.1.0.1
  • Water Drop LWP

How To:

  • Download the zip
  • Copy the downloaded file to Sdcard
  • reboot to Recovery
  • Backup everything using Recovery (nandroid backup)
  • wipe all factory
  • flash zip file (choose the downloaded zip file)
  • DO NOT WIPE Again
  • Reboot
  • Click the Thanks Button in this page
  • apply the Launcher theme and CM7 Theme on the phone (already installed you just need to apply it)
  • Enjoy

Download :

Link : MIUI_p350_v2.zip


Please click the Thanks Button if you Download it


have any once tested this rom
The Following User Says Thank You to trunghieu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trunghieu Ad-Free
29th December 2011, 06:35 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Just a good ROM
29th December 2011, 10:04 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 361
 
Donate to Me
More
nice to see new mods for this device, but I will stay with CM
but good job
29th December 2011, 10:08 AM |#8  
vivekkalady's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 1,757
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pax0r

nice to see new mods for this device, but I will stay with CM
but good job

I find a problem with all ROMs available for this phone
the error is found in logcat


Code:
E/linker  ( 1925): bionic/linker/linker.c:693| WARNING: `libncurses.so` is not a prelinked library

E/linker  ( 1925):  1925 mapping library 'libncurses.so' at 80000000 (index 00000000) through buddy allocator.
this error is fonud in Cosmic Experia ROM also
Any Idea about this
29th December 2011, 11:16 AM |#9  
TuxBrothers's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Thumbs up
Hi Vivek,
Congrats with your ROM !
I have a few questions:
On wich ROM is this ROM based, or is it from scratch?
Wich kernel is used?
And what is working/not working?
29th December 2011, 01:13 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Balikpapan, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekkalady

I find a problem with all ROMs available for this phone
the error is found in logcat


Code:
E/linker  ( 1925): bionic/linker/linker.c:693| WARNING: `libncurses.so` is not a prelinked library

E/linker  ( 1925):  1925 mapping library 'libncurses.so' at 80000000 (index 00000000) through buddy allocator.
this error is fonud in Cosmic Experia ROM also
Any Idea about this

Is that eror include stock rom too (2.2)??
29th December 2011, 01:52 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 361
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekkalady

I find a problem with all ROMs available for this phone
the error is found in logcat


Code:
E/linker  ( 1925): bionic/linker/linker.c:693| WARNING: `libncurses.so` is not a prelinked library

E/linker  ( 1925):  1925 mapping library 'libncurses.so' at 80000000 (index 00000000) through buddy allocator.
this error is fonud in Cosmic Experia ROM also
Any Idea about this

prblby libncurses should be recompiled for CM or linked in some better way, but is not so important library ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ncurses ) for our phones as its for support console graphics
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, optimus me, p350, rom, vivekkalady

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes