Galaxy nexus oem battery only $20 today

Search This thread

Andrew149

Jul 17, 2010
Modesto CA
Anyone know this be a nice upgrade I'm at work so I wont have time to see if it will work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
I don't believe so. I had a chance to mess around with a Galaxy Nexus the other day and I compared the batteries. I believe the Nexus battery is slightly thinner but longer, so it wouldn't fit in the SGSII.

EDIT: However, I do have to caution it was the GSM version of the Galaxy Nexus (the person who owns the phone works for Google) so I am not sure if there was any body modification to the CDMA version Verizon one.

tdamocles

Aug 11, 2009
After looking at the thread I referenced more closely, it looks like they are getting the t-mobile version gsII mixed up with the i9100. They probably aren't similar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

AntwanL

Dec 17, 2007
Monmouth, OR
I really wish it worked, I would love some hidden gem of an extended battery for our phones. Don't really like those scam batteries on Amazon/Ebay with an extra 5% of battery life.
And I'll take lower battery life over having a brick the size of the 80's cell phones.

That thread makes me think it'd work with the Skyrocket though and not our phones.