FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Market Unlocker 3.0.8 - support Android market 3.4 and Amazon appstore

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By alter0001, Member on 30th December 2011, 07:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all, i'd like to introduce my free app Market Unlocker to you.

It's similar to MarketEnabler which let you access paid apps in Android Market, but add funny functions as
1. Support Android Market 3.4
2. Support download & buy paid app in Amazon Appstore outside USA.

As you might have known, android market and amazone appstore will stop you from downloading and tell you that it's not supported in your region. Why? Because the server's checking your ip address countries as well as your provider. For amazon users registered with us credit card and billing address, it's frustrated when you're not in usa.

Market Unlocker will force visiting Market and Appstore via a proxy, that makes traffic looks like from USA. Unlimited access any more.

Find out more details in Android Market by search "Market Unlocker". I also attached an apk, but check out from android market is still recommended.

Believe it will help you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	main.jpg
Views:	2931
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	835063   Click image for larger version

Name:	provider.jpg
Views:	2516
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	835064   Click image for larger version

Name:	proxy.jpg
Views:	2492
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	835065  
Attached Files
File Type: apk MarketUnlocker_3.0.8.apk - [Click for QR Code] (476.1 KB, 10001 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alter0001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alter0001 Ad-Free

30th December 2011, 10:07 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Looks promising. It is a [ROOT required + Acquire IMEI] app.
But I cannot find a working US proxy yet to test its function (download apps from Amazon). What a pity.
30th December 2011, 10:48 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
getting a working USA proxy is hard
30th December 2011, 01:23 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Pick up where to get working proxy in Q&A of Android market app descriptions. Google also...

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
1st January 2012, 06:13 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works great on my SGS2.

However, I tried it on the alpha ICS roms. (from samsung). It could not get su access and force closed. Might be about my setup though.
3rd January 2012, 09:26 AM |#6  

More
Does not work on CM9 alphas too.
Is it an ICS problem?
3rd January 2012, 10:05 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 396

More
Hmm tried on nook color with cm9 preview and the market change works, yet the proxy setting says "invalid ip address or port number"
3rd January 2012, 01:01 PM |#8  

More
Thanks, i will try
4th January 2012, 01:04 PM |#9  
Flag Faro
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Question
Hi! I just installed your app to see what is about.

I opened the app, then slide left to Market, then clicked in USA Verzion, then slide right to Home, then selected Enable Unlocker, but then I dicided to unistall.

After I uninstalled you app, I went to Market and all the apps is in $, but im from portugal, i use €, I notice i changed the country from my market,

now the question: How can I change back to portuguese Market? where I can see apps in €?

I installed again the app and selected: Back to default market, but nothing happends, still in $...
4th January 2012, 11:20 PM |#10  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,555

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_MutenRoshi

Hi! I just installed your app to see what is about.

I opened the app, then slide left to Market, then clicked in USA Verzion, then slide right to Home, then selected Enable Unlocker, but then I dicided to unistall.

After I uninstalled you app, I went to Market and all the apps is in $, but im from portugal, i use €, I notice i changed the country from my market,

now the question: How can I change back to portuguese Market? where I can see apps in €?

I installed again the app and selected: Back to default market, but nothing happends, still in $...

Reboot and clear market data

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to Quinny899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2012, 02:13 PM |#11  
Flag /home
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi, thanks for your work.

Currently I try to download the GMail App, because the App isn't in the german Market.

I was able to fake the provider to Verizon USA and configured a proxy I found in the web. But the GMail App isn't available yet.

What went wrong?
The proxy??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)