This is an UNOFFICIAL build of CM7 ( CyanogenMod 7 ) for p990 and by NO means this is my ROM. I am just compiling from CM Source and 100% credits goes to TeamDouche, the device maintainer of p990 Ricardo Cerqueira and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.
This is similar to a nightly from CM but has some e8tra goodies baked in. If you can't handle some things possible being broken, please don't use this and then complain to me for building it.
NEW builds will be uploaded to http://temasek.hopto.org first. The other 2 sites will be uploaded with the builds at a later time. The new download site courtesy of Vadonka
- I'm back doing CM7 unofficial builds for now but pls do NOT expect daily updates. My day job currently is a hell lot busier than ever.
- File renamed as RCx-XX to reflect current status of Release Candidate.
- This unofficial build comes with 218 RIL
With effective #100, all builds are with PDroid frameworks. PDroid is the privacy protection framework (see svyat's PDroid thread). All the credit goes to svyat. Also credit to pastime1971 for his CM7.2 update patch of PDroid.
PDroid source updated from v1.27 to v1.32
1.32: Fixed updating from version 1.27 and below
1.31: Fixed patching incompatibility with some ROMs (like Zeus v5)
Fixed the alarm being put to snooze every time a call is received or made
Fixed FC for some applications (like Yandex Maps)
Fixed bootloops for AT&T and SonyEricsson devices (hopefully)
Many small tweaks
temasek's p990 kernel
- Remove compiling for 2 modules, namely cifs.ko & ntfs.ko
- For users who are using those modules, pls use my older kernel or other kernels.
- Same as 070612-1149-OC except stripped of OC/UV feature
- Revert to oc max 1308mhz
- Fix reboot/boot to recovery
- OC up to 1355mhz
- Reintroduce 216mhz as lowest clockspeed. For those not suitable on this lowest clockspeed, pl3 use 2nd lowest as your minimum.
- Add ntfs.ko module
- Add cifs.ko module
- Added 1308 mhz
- Removed 216 mhz (but Antutu CPU Master still reflect 216mhz )
1. Added RamHack patch by Wkpark, rh script by Vadonka
Open Terminal Emulator
su rh select your desired ramhack amount sync && reboot
1. Minor bump of kernel to 184.108.40.206
2. Adjust voltage table.
1. Revert tokmy initlal oc voltages table. I believe it is more than safe for everyone.
2. Added tegra: cpu voltage reliability
1. Adjust oc/uv values
2. mm: Adjust dirty writeback for IO boost
1. Add ability to OC up to 1216mhz
1. Bump to version 220.127.116.11
1. Added vr scheduler - SIO still at default
1. Battery overheat patch by wkPark
1. Added Simple IO Scheduler (SIO) as default
1. Updated to latest v21y battery driver
1. Fixed missing /sys/kernel/mm/ksm/ folder
1. Add vadonka's call quality tweak
2. Update KSM Val5es (better battery, ie doesn't drain as much as b4)
Stock CM Kernel +
1. star_batter.c from 3.0.y backported
2. snappy compression/decompression by Google from 3.0.y backported
3. Kernel KSM support
4. Voodoo (optional)
PORTS FROM EXTERNAL SOURCE
NEW - Allow assigning long-press actions to home, menu, search keys in lockscreen. (cmparts)
NEW - Allow assigning long-press actions to home, menu, search keys in lockscreen. (frameworks)
NEW - Fix haptic feedback for pattern length of 1.
NEW - Provide haptic feedback on long pressing keys in lockscreen.
NEW - Fix return code.
- pullVcard of unknown phone number (Bluetooth)
- Also set name to 'Unknown' for unknown numbers. %2xBluetooth)
- Make sure internal state is initialized when toggling network mode.
- Do in-call vibration in separate thread. - Backport from ICS change I7bd82bfc
- Add Polish translation for increasing ring feature.
- Don't kill pending ringtone increase messa'es on subsequent rings.
- Remove confusing ringtone volume slider.
- Improve dialog layout.
- MIUI-like Battery Bar (1/4)e0A- MIUI-like Battery Bar (2/4)
- MIUI-like Battery Bar (3/4)
- MIUI-like Battery Bar (4/4)
- MIUI-like Battery Bar Colors (1/2)
- MIUI-like Battery Bar Colors (2/2)
- Fix: Made status bar text colors changeable without restarting it.
- Fixed status bar default background (swapped Theme / ROM) [if you have one of these activated atm, you have to switch to the other one now]
- [URL="https://github.com/JerryScript/android_packages_apps_CMParts/commit/22c87814a7d55412d89dc5f7f14a485e8771738d"]Forgot to change intent on bootanimation chooser[%rFURL]
- Add preference to bootanimation chooser
- Add preference for bootanimation chooser
- CM Boot Animation Helper
- Add "ootanimation changer to CMParts (1/2)
- Add bootanimation changer to CMParts (1/2)
- Custom action on the double tap on the home key.
- Increase double-tap delay for home key extra activity launcher
- try color changes to cmbattery and cmsignal text
- Improve functionality of status bar restart + cleanup
- Add option to restart status bar to CMParts
- fix not)fication background changes2
- fix notification background changes
- added jerryscript notification backdrop changer 1/3
- Add ability to show/hide remaining system icons in status bar (1/2)
- Add ability to show/hide rem!ining system icons in status bar (2/2)
- Make status bar dateview use clock's color
- dropdown menu fixes
- Statusbar color change mod by jerryscript
- notification backdrop changer by jerryscript 1/2
- notification backdrop changer by jerryscript 2/2
- center clock 2/2 by Jerryscript
- Statubar date fix
- Statusbar mods by jerryscript
MERGED COMMITS UP TO
Change I5f53f397: Add Huawei U8160 to product list
# NEW - Change Id1e1e7ce: Mms auto-retrieval (for gingerbread) (1/2): framework
# NEW - Change I9188065d: Mms auto-retrieval (for gingerbread) (2/2): mms app
# NEW - Change I3a41c4d5: Update to jellybean version:
# NEW - Change I78d24e92: Update to jellybean version:
# NEW - Change I97cef0f8: Update to jellybean version.
# NEW - Change I3526a2c1: Update to jellybean version:
# NEW - Change I72d82d8f: Update to jellybean version:
# NEW - Change I32e306ac: Update to jellybean version:
# NEW - Change If9942a19: Update to jellybean version:
# NEW - Change I26126d8d: Update to jellybean version.
# NEW - Change Ia523ed1b: Update to jellybean version:
# NEW - Change I3d892830: Update to jellybean version:
# NEW - Change Icb131f45: Update to jellybean version:
Change Idfe31503: Port "Strip Unicode" feature from ICS branch into GB
Change I5280176d: add speex encoder,decoder support
Change Ief2f83d3: add speex support in sip service.
Change Id1588e05: LatinIME: Option to reverse volume key logic on cursor control
Change Iac551d95: Added possibility to change the style of lock pattern screen (2/2) - PATCH #6
Change I6d37a6ab: Update German translation. (Superuser)
Change Id0a55976: Remove obsolete translations that cause build warnings. (Superuser)
Change I5138885c: Added possibility to change the style of lock pattern screen (1/2)
Change I977c2545: Make some aspects of VCard generation subclassable.
Change I912ab143: Let music player fade smoothly when playing/pausing/seeking
Change I088f993f: SensorService: Don't always assume magnetometer is present.
Change I1556bda9: Avoid double initialization in energy widget buttons
Change Idf685a49: Do not raise error for MEMGETBADBLOCK checking on NOR flash.
Change I0ff2bff0: Update hungarian translation (Settings)
Change I0228848b: This patch solves an incorrect behaviour of the phone when someone switches to Airplane Mode when in keyguard. In this situation the user will receive a warning about the Airplane mode active instead of a PIN wrong message if a PIN is entered.
Change I71d37ab5: toolbox: only use libreboot reboot.c if bootmenu is used.
Change I88f3d543: Allow custom calendar reminder snooze times.
Change If431bf77: Basic KSM Support
Change I205fd0f5: Add Ukrainian dictionary.
Change If7034665: Allow using PLMN and SPN text as part of Custom Carrier text (1/2)
Change I1748108a: Allow using PLMN and SPN text as part of Custom Carrier text (2/2)
Change I8541e910: Fixing a crash when doing lock profiling
Change I9ce24ddf: bionic: make static object initialization thread safe
Change I01dd1b62: Modify Running ProcessView as ics (claimed to be better)
Change I5511e2c3: Galley3D: Use the same screen brightness as the camera app
Change Icbbcc346: products/common.mk: remove the test statement for *.apk *.so *.jar and *.xml...
Change I6c4cb0e4: Fix ash to read /etc/profile
Change I6011d37d: libcutils: Fix race issues in mspace_usable_size
Change Ib51fa07e: Restore fp after calling JNI method in allstubs interpreter
Change I2ad55454: Added option to hide alarm icon in status bar (1/2)
Change I00a21e01: Added option to hide alarm icon in status bar (2/2)
Change Ia4ecd1a6: Don't use deleted Node object in setSizeScreenWidthAndScale
Change Ib7993a6d: ipsec-tools: build racoon XAUTH client
Change I2b48c941: Undecoded jobject leaking in through attachThread
Change Ib5638156: Prevent deadlock when using fork
Change I5271c272: Redesign dlopen() locks to be recursive per thread picked from https://github.com
Change I0e78bdcc: bm: cherry-pick one patch from freebsd to fix logb() denormals issue
Change I0ab8bca5: cleanup redundant interfaces from iftable to avoid excessive LinearAlloc use
Change I0040d662: Don't pay for filename/line number lookup unless you need to.
Change I1dff8419: Wifi: Added option to first initial state of WiFi service (1/2)
Change I2e7f1b76: Wifi: Added option to first initial state of WiFi service (2/2)
Change Id062a29e: Start playback when A2DP headset gets connected
Change I22f98423: FM: Allow tuner to loop from upper back to lower and lower back to upper (frequency)
Change I3d9dcbcf: SpareParts: Posibility to translate app name. Add spanish app name.
Change I6be6e26c: Development: Add possibility of translation in other languages
Change Ibaada8b5: add option to disable volume key beep sounds (1/2)
Change I35d940b6: add option to disable volume key beep sounds (2/2)
Change I95c987f1: Toggling the flashlight from the lock/pattern/sim unlock screens
Change I5db06ce5: Toggling the flashlight from the lock/pattern/sim unlock screens
Change Iacc911df: Camera: Allow focus sound muting (1/3)
Change I8ef31c58: Camera: Allow focus sound muting (CMParts, 2/3)
Change I1b57c6b5: Camera: Allow focus sound muting (3/3)
Change I7286eb5f: CMParts: updated french translation
Change I5bb6e423: add NITZ override:
Change I5b40a39b: fix summary for compability mode
Change I913dceee: Added portuguese (pt-pt) translation
Change I067aeb3a: unecessary whitespace cleanup
Change Ib065f61a: Fix English summary for haptic feedback
Change I4ed39a28: Always follow the user's preferred contact display name format when syncing the phonebook.
Change I6aa958e0: Add ANDROID_CPU_FEATURE_ARM_LDREX_STREX feature flag
UPDATED - Change I26b7475a: Overscroll color (1/3)
Change If920c93a: Overscroll color (2/3)
Change Ia8d8e687: Overscroll color (3/3)
Change If8f37d8f: Default volume control media (2/2 CMParts)
Change I0e4ebbc0: Estonain keyboard
NOTE: NITZ Fix by pastime1971 ( for p990 only )
Change I5bb6e423: add NITZ override:
a permanent solution for NITZ fix
well, you gotta love all kinds of possible customization in android aka linux.
beside /system/build.prop (which is updated every flash), /data/local.prop can be used to define any custom property.
i moved "ro.telephony.nitz=GMT" to /data/local.prop, which will stay on your phone (almost) permanently.
now you don't have to flash NITZGMT.zip every time you flash cm. just data_local_prop_NITZ_GMT.zip once.
data_local_prop_NITZ_GMT.zip for SU660 0824BB/RIL & SU660 1120BB/RIL users
data_local_prop_NITZ_revert.zip for those who revert back to other BB/RIL
edit: also you can just edit /data/local.prop with any text editor. (just need root)
-= Download Links =-
Ricardo Cerqueira aka aremcee / arecee / RC , maintainer for p990
All other coders for making CM possible!
aMpeX, who wrote the "How to compile a KANG tutorial"
pastime1971, my advisor & a great debugger!
Rusty!, who shared his valuable experience.
hackworks for his kernel advise
vadonka for his kernel advise
francarl for his initial mod /f LG Camera for use in CM7
Kostja_V for his mod of LG Camera for use in CM7
Stefan Gueste for his ported apps and his wonderful work
tonyp for his great advise to users here and his modded bootanimation for #100 build
wfd for his port of LG Camera Modded by Flix123 for use in CM7
MisJudgedTwat for his CM7 contributions
powwow88 for his modded bootanimation! I love it!
All others whom had helped