Can someone please Help me get my MSL code.
This method works for the Motorola Triumph on VM, might be worth a try here.
1) Download aLogcat from the Market.
2) Press Menu and choose "Filter." Type in "SEC_CODE" without the quote marks.
3) Press Home. Go to your dialer and enter ##33284#.
4) You'll be prompted for your MSL. Enter 000000.
5) Now go back to aLogcat and the six-digit number showing after SEC_CODE: is your MSL.
Hi, I'm trying this now, but it's hard to find it in all of this information logcat is outputting. is there a filter that i could set?
just looked through the whole thing again after a reeboot(the log was shorter) and there's no instance of " D/SpecialCharSequenceMgr"
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|