** These CyanogenMod builds are highly experimental and unsupported. ** ** Please refrain from submitting bug reports for any issues ** you may encounter while running one of these builds. ** ** Submitting bug reports on experimental builds is the leading ** cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod 9 is still under heavy development and will probably be finished in January/February 2012. The device specific part for the Galaxy Note is under heavy Development, too.
FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK
- WiFi should work as expected.
- 3G/GPRS/EDGE Data and Calling
- Touchscreen as well as the S-Pen (proprietary S-Pen Apps by Samsung are not included and would'nt work anyway.
- Sensors should work. (ie. at least GPS is confirmed to work properly)
- Bluetooth is unstable. Don't rely on it just yet
- Battery Usage doesn't work.
- MTP Mode does not work. You need to push/pull files via adb
- Camera doesn't work. Will be that way until we can get our hands on a ICS leak for the Galaxy Note
Odin 1.83 should be fine. If you don't know what Odin this, stop reading further right now. This rom isn't for you.
Do a full wipe in the Recovery mode before flashing.
Enter Download Mode on your device.
Start Odin. Load up the ROM in the PDA Section of Odin. Make sure not not to change any settings like Flash Lock, Re-Partition etc. Just use Auto-Reboot and F. Reset Time.
Flashing this rom WILL increase your binary counter and may/will void your warranty.
After flashing make sure to boot into Recovery and do a full wipe. If you want you can adb push GAPPS to your device and install them accordingly.
Installation using CWM
- READ FAQs: http://teamhacksung.org/wiki/index.p...sked_Questions
- Make sure you're running a proper working CWM like the one from CM7
- Copy GApps and CM9 ZIPs to your internal SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash CM9 zip
- Flash GApps zip
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your calendar sync will not work)
- Don't restore Apps using Titanium Backup!
Flashing this rom MAY increase your binary counter and may/will void your warranty.
Build 01022012: http://bit.ly/icsnote_b1 [Multiupload] ODIN Version
Build 01022012: http://bit.ly/icsnote_b1_cwm [Multiupload] Flashable via CWM.
GApps v6: http://www.multiupload.com/JV91OI4HZ0
Samsung USB Drivers: http://www.mediafire.com/?8jq83u3xs6w8jou
Google USB Drivers: http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html
01-02-2012 Intial Release. Codename: FULLOFBUGS
But there is a channel on the IRC where users can exchange their experience using this ROM. (ie. User2User Support)
Happy new year!!