Stock-based ROM with cutting all no-necessary software. Kernel assembled from sources with usefull modifications.
ROM is very light-weight but powerful. There are NO any google apps in ROM. This is our rule. You can install it from "standard" GAPPS packadge from CM 7.2 topic.
You may use kernel with our rom or with your own stock-based rom including full stock, with any baseband. (we recommend 58 radio).
Both the kernel and the rom have passed test many weeks before we offer it to you.
- removed bloatware: google apps, SE anonymous statistics, adobe apps, ant+ apps, datamonitor, devicemonitor, facebook apps, timescape and all of their integrations. Thus, you have a lot of space for your programs.
- all other good and useful SE apps are still here: player, gallery, camera (including 3D), FM radio, TrackID, browser, default launcher.
- root and Superuser software are included
- useful switches in notification area, clean and precise battery indicator
primary mirror: http://narod.ru/disk/35145199001/ST1...PDA_6.zip.html
secondary mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/VAOQ83X1SX
- kernel is assembled from SE sources with usefull modifications
- cwm recovery
- light and balanced overclock up to 1.4 GHz (we leave SE frequences grid) (default frequence range: 122 MHz - 1 GHz)
- deep undervolting but working under hard loading
- default and recommended governeur is SmartassV2 (we have been testing power savings for some weeks with many different kernel settings!)
- support for dual channel voice call recording (with CallRecorder software by skvalex)
- as a result, power consuming is just a bit higher in overclocked mode and usually much less than on stock firmware
- guaranted very deep sleep in suspend mode
- very stable work and all-sides-testing
primary mirror: http://narod.ru/disk/36316696001/bootuv5.img.html
secondary mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/UKGMCCMX2C
Installation procedure is usual:
- download rom & kernel
- put rom into sdcard
- you can also put gapps package into sdcard if you want to install Google apps
- reboot your phone to "fastboot mode" (switch off power, press Vol+ button and plug USB cable)
- flash kernel with command 'fastboot flash boot bootuv4.img'
- unplug cable, power on phone, press Vol- when the screen becomes bright for entering to recovery
- select 'backup' option and backup your previous firmware (just for safety reason)
- you DON'T need to clear user data -- wipe is not required!
- select 'install zip', select our rom file, wait for installing firmware
- install gapps package with the same command, if you need it
- select 'reboot'
You get a new rom!
- we are constantly searching for new features to implement into a kernel
- we are testing a kernel with the new approach now, with new compression, with new init.d feature
- stay with us))