FORUMS

[Kernel] Euro 2.3.5 GB OverClock 806 MHz Kernel [6,1,2012]

343 posts
Thanks Meter: 559
 
By m1ndh4x8r, Account currently disabled on 6th January 2012, 05:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread


Gingerbread 2.3.5 Euro OC Kernel

Features:
806Mhz * 122 Mhz
Interactive governor by default (use setcpu app to change)
Swap
Ext4
Modules included



DOWNLOAD

MODDED ROM WILL BE RELEASED: when it's ready.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to m1ndh4x8r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1ndh4x8r Ad-Free
6th January 2012, 06:42 AM |#2  
d33ps1x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 637
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1ndh4x8r



Gingerbread 2.3.5 Euro OC Kernel

Features:
806Mhz * 122 Mhz
Interactive governor by default (use setcpu app to change)
Swap
Ext4
Modules included



DOWNLOAD

MODDED ROM WILL BE RELEASED: when it's ready.

You logged in on the wrong account j. Lol nice work though!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to d33ps1x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift d33ps1x Ad-Free
6th January 2012, 06:44 AM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 559
 
More
This is my account, I don't have any other account. lol :P

Edit I'm making a rom, it's compiling in my head, what to put in it.
The Following User Says Thank You to m1ndh4x8r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1ndh4x8r Ad-Free
6th January 2012, 07:08 AM |#4  
d33ps1x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 637
 
More
Just updated the Wildfire s with rooted stock 2.3.5 and it worked great 30% performance improvement.

Many thanks.
6th January 2012, 07:31 AM |#5  
daxiaamu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
Donate to Me
More
the file's name is “OCkernel2.3.5 v2 by_jikantaru.zip”,look it tells that jikantaru made it
6th January 2012, 08:56 AM |#6  
aparici's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Castellon
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daxiaamu

the file's name is “OCkernel2.3.5 v2 by_jikantaru.zip”,look it tells that jikantaru made it

I think that hes jilikantaru or they are workin together.
6th January 2012, 10:10 AM |#7  
vatamanyuk's Avatar
Member
Flag L`viv, UA
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Thumbs up
Updated the kernel,and testing. For now everything is smooth working.
Antutu benchmark: before 1405 after 1660.
Big thank's to you!!!
6th January 2012, 10:22 AM |#8  
aparici's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Castellon
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
With the ext4 support how can i make more mmemory?
6th January 2012, 03:06 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d33ps1x

Just updated the Wildfire s with rooted stock 2.3.5 and it worked great 30% performance improvement.

Which rom do you use?
6th January 2012, 03:06 PM |#10  
danielstar13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
for s-offed only, am I right?
6th January 2012, 03:30 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatamanyuk

Updated the kernel,and testing. For now everything is smooth working.
Antutu benchmark: before 1405 after 1660.
Big thank's to you!!!

I've got 1804
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes