screenshot2012072206154.png

>> Sense 4 LS - ICS ( Day/Night ) - LINK UPDATED
>> Sense 4 LS - ICS
>> Sense 4 LS - GB
>> Sense 4 LS - 480x854
>> Sense 3 LS - ICS
>> Sense 2 LS
>> Custom LS WITH VARIOUS RING IN POST#2
>> Sense Live Wallpaper ( Flash via CWR )
To use :
1.Extract zip file .
2.Save your favourite image in #2 , and rename to "sense_ring.png"
3.Paste it to "Customable LS\lockscreen\advance" and zip it , rename to mtz and Apply
4.That's all , if you have request or new ring, post here to share it with us ! More ring , more fun :)

flipclock.png

23536583.png

>> Sense 4 Flip Clock with REAL weather

>> If it doesn't work install or copy this APK to /system/app/ ( Google news & weather widget )

# Copy to /sdcard/MIUI/theme/ and apply it your way
# For GB user, you must use MiHome instead of Default MIUI Launcher or it will not work, i know it's stupid , but ......
changelogn.png

#21/10 - Uploaded lastest v4 Day/Light , fixed old bug :)
* Add real weather clock for MIUI flip clock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Fix missing png for some weather
* Fix some "null" problem because wrong variable name
* Fix weather not hide if we have event in calendar
* Add animation to ring if not unlock and return to default location
* Remove time on statusbar (Sense 4 LS)
* Some improve i do it long time ago that i can't remember
* I will add some new suggestion soon, be patient i hope they work ,too but it's time killer

====================================

Special thanks for :

For some coffe that help me wake up all night xD

Last edited:

tung91

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 24, 2011
XDA-Developers
titlexda.png

*Thanks to Dougi for his awesome ring ,found it on [MODS][SENSE 3.5|3.0 RING|AOSP|]★★Animation★★Battery★★Transparancy★★ if you like it, you can make a DONATION for his great work :)
*For Captain Ameria Shield , credit to ~JDRincs@deviantArt [LINK]
* For SG-Universe and the Original Tron Disc thanks to pooley:)
*Credit to original author, Google , Photoshop , God, Jesus, Buddha, ......
*More to add here . .. . . .

lsr1.png
lsr2.png
lsr3.png
lsr4.png
lsr5.png
lsr6.png
lsr7.png
lsr8.png
lsr9.png
lsr10.png
lsr11.png
lsr13.png
lsr14.png
lsr15.png
36602964.png
29761013.png
270sgu.png
270trondisc.png
lsr17.png
lsr16.png

changelogn.png

* Improve lockscreen performance , more smooth and also slow down ring anim
* Add 2 new LS , can customize like Sense ( replace ring )
* Add Calendar Event function to lockscreen , fix miss call not dis appear when toogle Music,thanks to "pool.xy"
* Now we have awesome lockscreen , add back Weather animation, add animation for some weather, reduce line of codes ( remove unwanted line maybe we have better performance ) , sense icons is back and we have new skin for folder on home screen
* Improve notification with another image , follow Sense 4.0 style you need find it your self xD also add temperature on lockscreen
* Add unlock ring animation like real Sense and it work flawlessly, thanks anishmahadikz for sugesstion Steve1207 for feedback
* Themed default keyboard like Sense 4.0 style

BETA :

* Lockscreen now show all notification , and they will auto update location , from bottom to top , the weather will invisible when you have message, gmail , or you enable music player
* Change all check box, radio, button , and some thing inside "framework-res" , but the bottom bar ( button ) still look ugly ( not nice :( )
* Re-make the flip clock skin ( update date time background with texture like real sense 4 screenshot :) ) better than v1.0 , now it support date and week day, ofcourse not weather , maybe another widget skin will do this :)
* The 1 st verison that i need your help , please help us with sense 4 screen shot

3.0 SENSE :

* Removed ===========

Last edited:

grusta

Jun 15, 2010
Bras-Panon
For the HTC flip clock, you can have a look on MIUI evolution reload clock. Maybe this HTC flip clock isn't the most important thing to do, there is many apps which are more or less doing this job.

I'll follow your thread, a sense theme is very interesting. :D
Have a good work!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Reactions: tung91

ElectroBeijing

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 6
This looks good so far! I want to use this when you're done. I also have an HD2, and I love Sense 3.0, but a lot of the ROMs have graphics glitches, don't run well on our old HD2's, and I find myself using MiLocker anyways to change the lockscreen, so seeing Sense perfectly replicated on MIUI would be amazing!

tung91

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 24, 2011
XDA-Developers
all : wait for tung91, mine is still a mess :D. btw thanks for you like my homescreen ^^

tung91 : can i req android keyboard theme bro? with sense look like keyboard :)

This looks good so far! I want to use this when you're done. I also have an HD2, and I love Sense 3.0, but a lot of the ROMs have graphics glitches, don't run well on our old HD2's, and I find myself using MiLocker anyways to change the lockscreen, so seeing Sense perfectly replicated on MIUI would be amazing!

@katak.bali : i'll try to make it ^^
@ElectroBeijing : thanks you :) i'll make it as close as possible :) currently done 30% :p i think it can out soon :d

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    previewvg.png

80695610.png

downloadtq.png

screenshot2012072206154.png

>> Sense 4 LS - ICS ( Day/Night ) - LINK UPDATED
    >> Sense 4 LS - ICS
    >> Sense 4 LS - GB
    >> Sense 4 LS - 480x854
    >> Sense 3 LS - ICS
    >> Sense 2 LS
    >> Custom LS WITH VARIOUS RING IN POST#2
    >> Sense Live Wallpaper ( Flash via CWR )
    To use :
    1.Extract zip file .
    2.Save your favourite image in #2 , and rename to "sense_ring.png"
    3.Paste it to "Customable LS\lockscreen\advance" and zip it , rename to mtz and Apply
    4.That's all , if you have request or new ring, post here to share it with us ! More ring , more fun :)

flipclock.png

23536583.png

>> Sense 4 Flip Clock with REAL weather

>> If it doesn't work install or copy this APK to /system/app/ ( Google news & weather widget )

# Copy to /sdcard/MIUI/theme/ and apply it your way
    # For GB user, you must use MiHome instead of Default MIUI Launcher or it will not work, i know it's stupid , but ......
    changelogn.png

#21/10 - Uploaded lastest v4 Day/Light , fixed old bug :)
    * Add real weather clock for MIUI flip clock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    * Fix missing png for some weather
    * Fix some "null" problem because wrong variable name
    * Fix weather not hide if we have event in calendar
    * Add animation to ring if not unlock and return to default location
    * Remove time on statusbar (Sense 4 LS)
    * Some improve i do it long time ago that i can't remember
    * I will add some new suggestion soon, be patient i hope they work ,too but it's time killer

====================================

Special thanks for :

For some coffe that help me wake up all night xD
    titlexda.png

*Thanks to Dougi for his awesome ring ,found it on [MODS][SENSE 3.5|3.0 RING|AOSP|]★★Animation★★Battery★★Transparancy★★ if you like it, you can make a DONATION for his great work :)
    *For Captain Ameria Shield , credit to ~JDRincs@deviantArt [LINK]
    * For SG-Universe and the Original Tron Disc thanks to pooley:)
    *Credit to original author, Google , Photoshop , God, Jesus, Buddha, ......
    *More to add here . .. . . .

lsr1.png
    lsr2.png
    lsr3.png
    lsr4.png
    lsr5.png
    lsr6.png
    lsr7.png
    lsr8.png
    lsr9.png
    lsr10.png
    lsr11.png
    lsr13.png
    lsr14.png
    lsr15.png
    36602964.png
    29761013.png
    270sgu.png
    270trondisc.png
    lsr17.png
    lsr16.png

changelogn.png

* Improve lockscreen performance , more smooth and also slow down ring anim
    * Add 2 new LS , can customize like Sense ( replace ring )
    * Add Calendar Event function to lockscreen , fix miss call not dis appear when toogle Music,thanks to "pool.xy"
    * Now we have awesome lockscreen , add back Weather animation, add animation for some weather, reduce line of codes ( remove unwanted line maybe we have better performance ) , sense icons is back and we have new skin for folder on home screen
    * Improve notification with another image , follow Sense 4.0 style you need find it your self xD also add temperature on lockscreen
    * Add unlock ring animation like real Sense and it work flawlessly, thanks anishmahadikz for sugesstion Steve1207 for feedback
    * Themed default keyboard like Sense 4.0 style

BETA :

* Lockscreen now show all notification , and they will auto update location , from bottom to top , the weather will invisible when you have message, gmail , or you enable music player
    * Change all check box, radio, button , and some thing inside "framework-res" , but the bottom bar ( button ) still look ugly ( not nice :( )
    * Re-make the flip clock skin ( update date time background with texture like real sense 4 screenshot :) ) better than v1.0 , now it support date and week day, ofcourse not weather , maybe another widget skin will do this :)
    * The 1 st verison that i need your help , please help us with sense 4 screen shot

3.0 SENSE :

* Removed ===========
    This goes without saying, take your time. Your girl needs you more than this community bro.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks you mate, you're awesome, i swear i'll post it when she get better . Sorry all. No one want these things happen :( and here's the un-complete theme , done so far , i save it on my phone long time ago, you can try it , just a little . Forgive me for this delay , i will offline now . see you later, my friends

Theme ( un-complete ): http://www.mediafire.com/?2ecgmi5qhkwadud
    flip clock : http://www.mediafire.com/?ymtsa64j7ak8fsa
    Thanks you ,guys :D i'll provide a most-complete theme soon, it's 19:18 here, maybe i'll post it at 4:00 AM, give me some time , mate :D
    Uploaded v1.0 . Sorry, please don't blame me for no big change :(