1. Pin the clock for any timezone you choose to your desktop
2. Clock will be updated every minute.
3. 8 different clock types to choose from.
4. Dynamic updated tile according to your theme.
Disclaimer: The clock on the tile may not be correct for various reasons. Please use the system clock for important times.
1. When background updating is working, the clock may delay for 1 minute.
2. When backgrond updating is not working for various reasions, for example, battery saving mode. The clock on the tile will stop.
2012.01.11: Update to 2.2. Minor update. The clock will be slightly more accurate (Delay within 5 seconds in my test)
2012.01.31: Update to 2.3. Supporting Wide Tile as requested. Require InterOp Unlock. This version may not be very stable at this moment. Is this the first Home Brew that supports dynamic wide tile?
Help Needed: Is there any good code who can save PNG file with low footprint and high quality?
2012.02.29: Found a really memory efficient PNG encoder. Now it is time to continue my development.
2012.03.14: Update to 2.5. More customization options available. You can even choose a picture from your library as background.
2012.03.22: Added a slightly updated new 2.5 XAP. Changed a few background images. Fixed a bug so that two line style Time/Date is correctly displayed at center.