It only needs a supported rom (odexed or deodexed) and a kernel with CWM support.
Before posting questions or statements then please read the FAQ in 3rd post, thanks.
Close the thread.
JKay Deluxe v13.6.1 (bold is new since v13.5):
* Added support for 240 and 280 DPI
* Added support for CRT effects with animated screen lights!
* Added 'Fast double click' on/off toggle (uses 350 ms instead of the default 500 ms for home button
double click timeout)
* Support for home button double click custom action or unlock (Also works when pincode is set and secure
mode is turned off!)
* Changed Recent apps dialog to hold 12 apps instead of only 6
* Added 'Vibrate when unlock' on/off toggle for all lockscreens (even pin and pattern).
* Added Toggle for transparent background on lockscreens
* Added Toggle for 'Auto collapse music widgets' on lockscreens
* Clock on AOSP Deluxe lockscreen is now centered vertically when no music widgets are shown!
* Added 'Double tab to unlock' on JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen!
* Added support for Next Alarm info on Circle lockscreen
* Added 'Shadow glass' toggle on Circle lockscreen
* Added 'AOSP clock style' toggle on Circle lockscreen
* Fix multiple unlock bug on circle lockscreen
* Created Colored Circle Battery too (green:100-31, yellow 30-16, red 15-0)
* Added Wi-Fi hotspot quick panel toggle
* Added the 4 power buttons (reboot, recovery, download and power off) to quick panel too (by request!)
* Added JKay Deluxe AOSP lockscreen
* Added support for lockscreen wallpaper on JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen
* Added support for stock music and radio widgets on JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen
* Use shadow glass toggle on JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen (darker darkground)
* Use AOSP clock style toggle on JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen
* Center clock toggle on JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen
* Show Alarm info on JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen
* Vibrate when unlock toggle on JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen
* Added 'Show swipe help text' toggle for Circle lockscreen
* 'Show when secure' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* 'Leading zero on clock' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* 'Show date' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* 'Long date format' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* 'Show charging info' toggle in lockscreen submenu
* Removed AccuWeather logo from lockscreen
* toggles for 'Theme connection icons', 'Theme clock', 'Theme text' and 'Theme battery level'
* Added 'Add date to clock' toggle for always showing the date on the status bar.
* Added 'Show silent icon' toggle to status bar options.
* Background data on/off toggle added to quick settings panel
* toggle on/off for showing the Quick Settings panel
* Added Status bar battery icon on/off toggle
* Added Status bar alarm icon on/off toggle
* Added Status bar 'Battery level' toggle on/off: show/hide battery percentage next to battery icon
* Added Custom/Temporary Screen time-out quick panel toggle called 'Screen on'. Temporary will set your screen time-out to a value between 1 and 210 minutes and reset back to original timeout at screen off.
* Added Quick Launch Panel: Fully customizable quick launch panel (as a toggle, select and/or reorder launch buttons - including Reboot, Recovery, Download and Power off)
* Fully customizable quick settings panel (select and/or reorder quick setting buttons)
* Added: Auto collapse statusbar on/off
* Added: 8 button quick panel on/off
* Removed padding code from sound toggle
* Added Secure toggle to quick panel (your unlock screen will switch to your lock screen while not secure)
* Toggle for Bluetooth On notification
* Toggle for status bar vibrate icon (in silent and/or non-silent mode)
* A toggle to remove the quick button text
* A toggle to hide the clock from statusbar (move it over next to date)
* A toggle to remove the carrier label from the notification bar ('Clear all' button moves to notification header on expanded statusbar)
* 'Show lock screen when secure' toggle (shows lockscreen before unlock screen aka pattern/pin/password)
* Full charge notification on/off toggle
* Low battery notification on/off toggle
* Long click quick panel buttons will launch respective settings menu
* Horizontal scrollable quick panel with 9 new toggles Data / Flight mode / Sync and Vibrate etc...
* Supports SIP & VOIP
* New Alarm Icon
* Disable overscroll effect toggle
* Support for setting Auto brightness delay. Select between values: No delay, 0.5 seconds, 1 second and 2 seconds.
* Support for Auto brightness profiles
* backup and restore all settings
* Volume Lock (on/off toggle: a deluxe setting that will make sure notification volume is the same as ringer volume).
* Added Home button haptic feedback on/off toggle
* Added 'No lock screen' option as lock screen selection.
* A toggle for CRT TV on effect (bypassing Animation setting!)
* A toggle for CRT TV off effect (bypassing Animation setting!)
* Support for Skipping music track/fm radio station using vol-up/down-keys when screen is off (as a toggle)
* 15 seconds timeout on lockscreen... (as a toggle)
* Confirm shutdown on/off toggle (asks for confirmation when using Reboot, Recovery, Download and Power off)
* Support for disabling Home button double click
* Supports customizable Power Options Dialog (all the toggles from SGS2 and can also be reordered)
* Minor bugfix in Deluxe Settings apk
* Fix multiple unlock bug on circle lockscreen (A bug created by Samsung!)
* Fixed bug when 'Screen on' quick panel toggle was enabled at boot (would FC SystemUI)
* Fixed a bug on AOSP Deluxe lockscreen at screen off
* Fixed 0 percent battery level bug
* Fixed bug on Quick Launch panel: reboot, recovery, download, power off buttons works again now!
* Fixed bug on Quick Launch panel: Icons from apks installed on sd-card are now shown correctly after boot.
Screenshot of the Statusbar:
Here you see 2 screenshots from the JKay Deluxe Statusbar. The left is with default settings and on the right I have toggled the following settings in Deluxe Settings:
* Show quick launch panel on
* 8 quick toggles visible on
* Show battery level on
* Show quickbutton text off
* Show carrier label off
* Theme connection icons on
* Only theme if connected on
Note the new Alarm Icon! That the Bluetooth notification can be disabled too! And note that the 'Clear' button has moved to Notification header!
All in all there are more room for notification and more quick buttons!
The JKay Deluxe Phone Options dialog:
The left screen shot is from the Deluxe Settings apk used to setup the Phone Options and the right one is an example of a JKay Deluxe Phone Options dialog.
JKay Deluxe AOSP lockscreen:
Here you see two screenshots from JKay Deluxe AOSP lockscreen. To the left I have selected the preset style called 'AOSP classic' from menu settings. And to the right is how my current AOSP Deluxe looks like.
Note: All shortcuts can be set to launch any app, and also flashlight or sound on/off. Also note that phone and message shortcuts support missed event notifications! And you can have Samsung Music and Radio widgets on the lockscreen too!
JKay Deluxe Icon Pack 1:
Download this icon pack and unzip it onto your sd card. You can then use these icons on the JKay AOSP Deluxe lockscreen.