FORUMS

[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,123 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,880
 
By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2020, 04:41 PM |#8261  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

That's strange. The settings are correct. Can you try ROOT method then, you said it's not working? Take a screenshot from ROOT method settings.

Root method here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rEWqNZLMUhFFYyf27
11th February 2020, 03:00 PM |#8262  
Quote:
Originally Posted by failax

Root method here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rEWqNZLMUhFFYyf27

I can't open the link. Send it to me via email ([email protected])
11th February 2020, 04:14 PM |#8263  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

I can't open the link. Send it to me via email ([email protected])

I' ve just sent you a mail with screenshot and a call recording disturbed.
13th February 2020, 04:14 AM |#8264  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
unlocked note 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique79

this app no longer records calls on my samsung note 8(no root)... is there a way to go back to recording calls?




yes.....buy the unlocked note 9 512gb version for $680 USD on amazon.com. It comes with android 8.1 oreo. and you can turn off automatic updates....so it will stay on oreo. no root needed to record on android 8.1
13th February 2020, 05:23 AM |#8265  
jose makalolot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 160
 
Donate to Me
More
Can someone help? I have Samsung s10e with android 10. It works on handset and speaker but fails to record using Bluetooth headset.

Sent from my phone.
14th February 2020, 05:17 AM |#8266  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose makalolot

Can someone help? I have Samsung s10e with android 10. It works on handset and speaker but fails to record using Bluetooth headset.

https://skvalex.org/help/android-9-pie
Your phone needs to be rooted or have built-in system recorder.
14th February 2020, 05:39 AM |#8267  
jose makalolot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 160
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

https://skvalex.org/help/android-9-pie

Your phone needs to be rooted or have built-in system recorder.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my phone.
14th February 2020, 05:23 PM |#8268  
vukis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Call recorder requests superuser permissions during regular phone usage up to 12 times per day. Is it mandatory?
14th February 2020, 06:49 PM |#8269  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vukis

Call recorder requests superuser permissions during regular phone usage up to 12 times per day. Is it mandatory?

No, the app shouldn't ask for superuser permissions that much. What's your device? What recording method you use? What's magisk version?
14th February 2020, 06:55 PM |#8270  
vukis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

No, the app shouldn't ask for superuser permissions that much. What's your device? What recording method you use? What's magisk version?

OnePlus 7 pro latest call recorder 3.3.3. Latest magisk 20.3.
Recording method standard api.
Voice call uplink + downlink
Recording mode mono
14th February 2020, 06:58 PM |#8271  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vukis

OnePlus 7 pro latest call recorder 3.3.3. Latest magisk 20.3.
Recording method standard api.
Voice call uplink + downlink
Recording mode mono

If you have magisk-module installed, then you can hide root access from the app via MagiskHide.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes