The nandroid backup are provided by N00BY0815.
This thread posted in DEV section (as suggested by Mrs. reinbeau), because we will have planned another cooking time with this ROM, such as deodexed apk/framework, themes, kernel, and optimization.
- Reformatted ramdisk to use EXT4 EMMC partition.
- default.prop setup to having rooted device ro.secure=0
- Original and still completed APK and odexed, nothing changed/removed.
- /system/etc/flex/flex.xml: FLEX_COUNTRY_CODE="COM" to be Universal.
- build.prop: ro.product.locale.language=en and ro.product.locale.region=GB,en to be English.
- Zero byte of busybox replaced, and the symbolic link corrected.
- Increase read ahead buffers on MMC devices: 1024.
This issues found by myself, as my personal review, and not everyone might have it, perhaps it has normally.
- Opening Gallery seems take longer, perhaps related with lots of files, photos, and screenshots, sometimes got FC. Even it's already closed, it make the system much heavy, and looks frozen. Forced to plug USB cable and adb reboot.
I don't know why when we choose ringtone/notification sound, it show the name twice, but actually the original audio is just one file.
HOW TO FLASH
This ROM is NOT KDZ. Repackaged as .zip and flashed via CWM-Recovery, so you should have Recovery before you can use it...
- Copy files P970_GB_234_V20N_signed.zip to SDCARD
- Boot CWM Recovery
- Wipe Data/Cache (if not wiped, might cause problem)
- Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache (same as data/cache, might cause problem)
- Install zip from SDCARD
Part: .001 to .005
Total File Size: 220 MB (231,028,806 bytes)
WHAT TO DO
Test and discuss it.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE OF ANYTHING THAT COULD HAPPEN WITH YOUR DEVICE. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
As far as I'm running test with this ROM, it's working fine for me, except issued that posted above, that might not happen to everyone.
Thanks to: N00BY0815 who has provides nandroid; Redpik, xanadu, dxdiag32, desirat; christboaners, lesp4ul, agent025.