FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ICS][4.0.4] Doc's Master ICS V12.1 20-05-12 Updated again...

622 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,295
 
By vibranturk, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 06:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2012, 12:08 AM |#331  
Lochman79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
My vibrations are fine.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
 
 
7th March 2012, 01:01 AM |#332  
jaliscojorge's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
The problem isn't with the vibration, that works fine. It won't stay silent when I choose vibrate or silent. Notification sounds just won't stay quite :(

powered by ICS Euphoria
7th March 2012, 01:06 AM |#333  
Lochman79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
My phone works correctly while in silent and vibrate only mode. I am in vibrate mode most of the day while I'm at work.
7th March 2012, 02:41 AM |#334  
RaymondPJR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1,245
 
More
Doc's ICS
After a while of running ICS, i realized something was missing: Transition animations (except for auto-rotation). Then I saw Alex9090 post some animation zips in another thread, probably the CM9 discussion thread. I donwnloaded them all, but checked first to see if they would be compatible. He told me they were not, but linked me to a thread where I could make me own versions for the ROM I'm on. So, I waited and made one for Doc's V5. I give you 'VORTEX' created by thepsyntyst (Many Thanks!), in a Rootzwiki thread. I'll make some others to share too. Tested and works, it was slow at first, but quickly sped up! This is for Vibrant Doc Masters V5 Only, I am not responsible for what happens if you flash this, use at your own risk, make nandroid,...blah, blah, blah...

EDIT: Rubik, whoah.....! Coming up! (Vortex and Rubik alter the auto-rotation animation too, so far the others don't.) Awesome!
EDIT: I've tested Vortex, Thepsynshift, Chaos, and Rubik. Ran out of steam and got stuck on Rubik, it's too awesome.
EDIT: Corrected above, all animations created by thephysntyst>directions on how to make with 'Zipthemer', by poontab>forum link provided by Alex9090>Doc Master V5 versions made using 'Zipthemer', me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaymondPJR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaymondPJR Ad-Free
7th March 2012, 03:19 AM |#335  
jaliscojorge's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochman79

My phone works correctly while in silent and vibrate only mode. I am in vibrate mode most of the day while I'm at work.

That's why I don't understand why it's not working for me. Like I said it did the exact same thing on AOKP build 27. And I can't figure out why and I really liked this rom.

powered by ICS Euphoria
7th March 2012, 04:50 AM |#336  
Lochman79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Did you do a full wipe, format system, format boot & then flash? That's what I do every time I flash a new ROM. I actually run a kernel script cleaner before flashing also.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
7th March 2012, 07:27 AM |#337  
RaymondPJR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1,245
 
More
Doc's ICS
Quote:

You're right, no FFC support. I don't know where that quote came from, but I'd look in the AOKP thread for any fixes for this. If there is one, it should work.

This was an easy fix. I found the answer in the Zenwich thread (Thanks to kchau15) and pulled the files from the first Version of Doc Masters. It works. I've got to say, now that I am more familiar with this camera, I like it somewhat although I still miss the Samsung version. I'm going to have to add .apk or .zip to these files to upload them here. Just remove that before you push them to /system/lib/hw, then you will have to reboot to get your Front Facing Camera working again.

Remember to change the name first by removing .apk at the end of each file, then push manually and reboot.
Attached Files
File Type: apk camera.aries.so.apk - [Click for QR Code] (87.7 KB, 428 views)
File Type: apk camera.goldfish.so.apk - [Click for QR Code] (63.4 KB, 393 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RaymondPJR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaymondPJR Ad-Free
7th March 2012, 03:10 PM |#338  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondPJR

This was an easy fix. I found the answer in the Zenwich thread (Thanks to kchau15) and pulled the files from the first Version of Doc Masters. It works. I've got to say, now that I am more familiar with this camera, I like it somewhat although I still miss the Samsung version. I'm going to have to add .apk or .zip to these files to upload them here. Just remove that before you push them to /system/lib/hw, then you will have to reboot to get your Front Facing Camera working again.

Remember to change the name first by removing .apk at the end of each file, then push manually and reboot.


Thanks, now front cam work ok
7th March 2012, 03:13 PM |#339  
jaliscojorge's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochman79

Did you do a full wipe, format system, format boot & then flash? That's what I do every time I flash a new ROM. I actually run a kernel script cleaner before flashing also.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Yes I did full wipe/system format three times but still same results.

powered by ICS Euphoria
7th March 2012, 04:01 PM |#340  
Lochman79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
How about the kernel script cleaner? Ever used that?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
7th March 2012, 07:31 PM |#341  
jaliscojorge's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochman79

How about the kernel script cleaner? Ever used that?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Nope haven't even seen that, I'll have to search for it.

powered by ICS Euphoria
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes