FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ICS][4.0.4] Doc's Master ICS V12.1 20-05-12 Updated again...

622 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,295

By vibranturk, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 06:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2012, 12:08 AM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
My vibrations are fine.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

7th March 2012, 01:01 AM |#332  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
The problem isn't with the vibration, that works fine. It won't stay silent when I choose vibrate or silent. Notification sounds just won't stay quite :(

powered by ICS Euphoria
7th March 2012, 01:06 AM |#333  

More
My phone works correctly while in silent and vibrate only mode. I am in vibrate mode most of the day while I'm at work.
7th March 2012, 02:41 AM |#334  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1,245

More
Doc's ICS
After a while of running ICS, i realized something was missing: Transition animations (except for auto-rotation). Then I saw Alex9090 post some animation zips in another thread, probably the CM9 discussion thread. I donwnloaded them all, but checked first to see if they would be compatible. He told me they were not, but linked me to a thread where I could make me own versions for the ROM I'm on. So, I waited and made one for Doc's V5. I give you 'VORTEX' created by thepsyntyst (Many Thanks!), in a Rootzwiki thread. I'll make some others to share too. Tested and works, it was slow at first, but quickly sped up! This is for Vibrant Doc Masters V5 Only, I am not responsible for what happens if you flash this, use at your own risk, make nandroid,...blah, blah, blah...

EDIT: Rubik, whoah.....! Coming up! (Vortex and Rubik alter the auto-rotation animation too, so far the others don't.) Awesome!
EDIT: I've tested Vortex, Thepsynshift, Chaos, and Rubik. Ran out of steam and got stuck on Rubik, it's too awesome.
EDIT: Corrected above, all animations created by thephysntyst>directions on how to make with 'Zipthemer', by poontab>forum link provided by Alex9090>Doc Master V5 versions made using 'Zipthemer', me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaymondPJR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaymondPJR Ad-Free
7th March 2012, 03:19 AM |#335  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochman79

My phone works correctly while in silent and vibrate only mode. I am in vibrate mode most of the day while I'm at work.

That's why I don't understand why it's not working for me. Like I said it did the exact same thing on AOKP build 27. And I can't figure out why and I really liked this rom.

powered by ICS Euphoria
7th March 2012, 04:50 AM |#336  

More
Did you do a full wipe, format system, format boot & then flash? That's what I do every time I flash a new ROM. I actually run a kernel script cleaner before flashing also.

7th March 2012, 07:27 AM |#337  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1,245

More
Doc's ICS
Quote:

You're right, no FFC support. I don't know where that quote came from, but I'd look in the AOKP thread for any fixes for this. If there is one, it should work.

This was an easy fix. I found the answer in the Zenwich thread (Thanks to kchau15) and pulled the files from the first Version of Doc Masters. It works. I've got to say, now that I am more familiar with this camera, I like it somewhat although I still miss the Samsung version. I'm going to have to add .apk or .zip to these files to upload them here. Just remove that before you push them to /system/lib/hw, then you will have to reboot to get your Front Facing Camera working again.

Remember to change the name first by removing .apk at the end of each file, then push manually and reboot.
Attached Files
File Type: apk camera.aries.so.apk - [Click for QR Code] (87.7 KB, 428 views)
File Type: apk camera.goldfish.so.apk - [Click for QR Code] (63.4 KB, 393 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RaymondPJR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaymondPJR Ad-Free
7th March 2012, 03:10 PM |#338  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondPJR

This was an easy fix. I found the answer in the Zenwich thread (Thanks to kchau15) and pulled the files from the first Version of Doc Masters. It works. I've got to say, now that I am more familiar with this camera, I like it somewhat although I still miss the Samsung version. I'm going to have to add .apk or .zip to these files to upload them here. Just remove that before you push them to /system/lib/hw, then you will have to reboot to get your Front Facing Camera working again.

Remember to change the name first by removing .apk at the end of each file, then push manually and reboot.

Thanks, now front cam work ok
7th March 2012, 03:13 PM |#339  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochman79

Did you do a full wipe, format system, format boot & then flash? That's what I do every time I flash a new ROM. I actually run a kernel script cleaner before flashing also.

Yes I did full wipe/system format three times but still same results.