Custom HTC Sensation XL ToolKit

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By gavguitarhero, Junior Member on 12th January 2012, 09:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Hey guys

Ok so after browsing i was fed up of not seeing many tools for the Sensation XL other than rooting and unlocking ect.

So i decided to create an all in one toolkit custom made for the sensation XL for windows only. sorry mac's

It can do unlocking of bootloader, rooting, re-install the original rom, install htc drivers and a collection of top apps.

PLEASE NOT THE ORIGINAL ROM INCLUDED IS EUROPE

Credits to all those who supplied the root tool e.g zergrush and doomlord

Unfortunately i could not get the nandroid backup script to work so if anyone has a working script then send me it and i will incorperate it in the next release and mention your name in the credits. thanks.
[/COLOR][/B]

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT ME BY DONATING. I HAVE 2 KIDS TO PROVIDE FOR AND NO JOB FOR INCOME. ANY HELP I WOULD BE VERY THANKFULL FOR. EXTREMELY GRATEFULL. PLEASE.

LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/6G56GWSS0J

ENJOY!!!!!
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gavguitarhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gavguitarhero Ad-Free
12th January 2012, 10:07 PM |#2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 19

More
It looks really good, man!
Good work ...
The Following User Says Thank You to luba6ky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luba6ky Ad-Free
12th January 2012, 10:12 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Thanks man. hopefully it wil work for everyone. i tested it on myself and it works perfectly so fingers crossed the public will find it usefull on its release tomorrow
13th January 2012, 04:11 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Talking Awesome
I have the Sensation XL and have been waiting for someone to make it happen. Excellent Job!
13th January 2012, 04:31 AM |#5  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 921

More
hi

thanks a lot

full root s-off ?!
13th January 2012, 10:12 AM |#6  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader1450

full root s-off ?!

I think we can't make s-off for the moment.
13th January 2012, 10:32 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
agreed. As far as i am aware the XL cannot be made S-off yet. I have heard someone say they have done it but i havnt managed to do it yet and ive tried a few ways. So unfortunately for that reason it not included in this toolkit. I will however include it in a near future release if available. The new release will include the option to install gingerbread or ICS
The Following User Says Thank You to gavguitarhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gavguitarhero Ad-Free
13th January 2012, 11:35 AM |#8  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Nice work.

It will be nice if you can incorporate recovery so that nandroid backup of original stuff is done prior to rooting etc.
13th January 2012, 11:55 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlamba

Nice work.

It will be nice if you can incorporate recovery so that nandroid backup of original stuff is done prior to rooting etc.

Thanks for the suggestion. I Havnt uploaded it yet. Should be within the next few hours. So before I upload it I will type up a quick script and incorperate the backup and restore feature.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Hope you find the toolkit useful
13th January 2012, 01:20 PM |#10  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thank you very much for extra efforts you are putting. This will help many nobos to this forum.
13th January 2012, 03:58 PM |#11  
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 7

More
thanks gavguitarhero for making it easy to get root and install original ROM ...

just got two questions :

1 - what about recovery will it be included in this tool ?

2 - the original ROM for which region it'll be ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)