With permission from capychimp...
InfernoSense is the result of the collaborative efforts of Team Inferno
- Based on HTC Runnymede/Sensation XL
- Based on DARKSIDE SENSE/RCMix3D v4.0
- Android 2.3.5
- Based on Sense version 3.5
- RC Tweaks
- Includes Custom Launcher
- rosie.apk removed
- weather.apk removed
- all of the HTC 3D Widgets removed
- HTC Lockscreen removed
- other Sense components removed
- Usual bugs from Sense 3.5, i.e upside down ffc (fix by flashing dscam)
- USB Mount doesn't work fix! uncheck [Ask me] box in Settings->Connect to PC. thanks to red0 for the resolve
- this isn't really a bug, but obviously, RCMix Tweaks DO work, just the not ones associated with Rosie
How To Flash:
- obtain root access and S-Off for your specific device
- reboot into recovery
- DO A NANDROID BACKUP!!!
- wipe data/factory reset, cache, and dalvik cache
- flash ROM
- flash optional mods *reboot first*
- first boot will take awhile. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT
InfernoSense v5 -Added AROMA Installer -Updated market to latest Google Play 3.5.19.apk -Updated Google Talk.apk -Added Google Plus.apk -Added Google Earth.apk -Added ROM Manager.apk -Added Titanium Backup.apk -Added Facebook.apk -Added Facebook Messenger.apk -Added ROM Toolbox.apk -Added File Manager.apk -Added AndroidZip.apk -System performance tweaks -Your choice of two launchers during installation -Other minor changes InfernoSense v4 -New ROM name: InfernoSense -added in GoLauncher EX, you now have two launchers to choose from -Modified Updater-script -Edited Build.prop Sense 3.5 LITE ROM v3 -Edited build.prop -Edited updater-script -Changed Launcher (thanks CM Team) -Other minor changes -Uploaded to Dev-host Sense 3.5 LITE ROM v2 -ROM now has multidevice support :D -Based on RCMix3D v4.0 -Very minor changes Sense 3.5 LITE ROM v1 -Initial Release
UPLOADED TO DEV-HOST. IF YOU ARE GOING TO MIRROR, PLEASE GET PERMISSION FROM US FIRST. THANKS.
- Mr. Highway - Team Leader/Developer
- Saranhai - Lead Developer/Graphics
- Invasion2 - Developer
- Sckboy78: Developer
- ...Awesome... - Kernel Developer
- Inspiredbyhtc - Developer
- HTC/Google for their base
- Capychimp and the RC Team for their Original ROM
- Amarullz for AROMA Installer
- TDJ for helping me a lot
- redo0 for finding the USB Mount bug
- Everyone on Team Inferno
- xda community for your continuous support!
- if i forgot anyone, sorry! kindly PM me and i will add you in
IF YOU LIKE THIS, PLEASE HIT THANKS!