FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

977 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,422
 
By lupohirp, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th January 2012, 01:40 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
20th January 2012, 06:23 AM |#181  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
My phone is on OLD BASEBAND & this rom is for new BASEBAND.. may you tell me any fix for old baseband?? any flashable zip like aspeee's fix?? please..
The Following User Says Thank You to rex_online For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rex_online Ad-Free
 
 
20th January 2012, 06:28 AM |#182  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 10,042
 
More
Yea!!!! Thanks lupohirp and adfadd666, you guys are great!!! Anyway, i dunno whether if the CMSettings is included, but those who wanna edit their notification power widget, flash this and edit it... It meant for CM9...

faramir.eriador.org/pawitp/CMSettings.zip

Edit: Im so happy! All my three phones having ICS (Nexus One, Optimus One and Galaxy S)

*beep**beep* IMDriving...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaXmax Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 06:44 AM |#183  
Arjen's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Musselkanaal
Thanks Meter: 5,950
 
More
ICS will only be for new baseband for now. Probably when releasing a fairly stable rom it will be investigated.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Arjen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arjen Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 06:56 AM |#184  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 203
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxIΠFIΠITY

Yea!!!! Thanks lupohirp and adfadd666, you guys are great!!! Anyway, i dunno whether if the CMSettings is included, but those who wanna edit their notification power widget, flash this and edit it... It meant for CM9...

faramir.eriador.org/pawitp/CMSettings.zip

Edit: Im so happy! All my three phones having ICS (Nexus One, Optimus One and Galaxy S)

*beep**beep* IMDriving...

I thought you don't have your optimus one?

Are you making things up?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
20th January 2012, 07:01 AM |#185  
acax456's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnle71

I thought you don't have your optimus one?

Are you making things up?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

His dad's o1 )

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to acax456 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift acax456 Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 07:10 AM |#186  
sweetnsour's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,536
 
More
I am still quite confused. Would flashing another kernel mess up the touchscreen? Or are the touchscreen patches all coded into the rom?
20th January 2012, 07:35 AM |#187  
Senior Member
Flag Batangas
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cure25

No need to use adb to install trebutchet launcher.
Here is d launcher zip-
http://176.31.247.124/nebkat/Trebuchet.zip

Just flash it through recovery or simply extract the apk and install it

With d use of dis launcher bugs related to wallpaper and widget r also eliminated.works like a charm

Enjoy full ics interface on our p500

it says installation aborted.
20th January 2012, 07:39 AM |#188  
Arjen's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Musselkanaal
Thanks Meter: 5,950
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsour

I am still quite confused. Would flashing another kernel mess up the touchscreen? Or are the touchscreen patches all coded into the rom?

Patches are in rom and kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arjen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arjen Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 07:45 AM |#189  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 10,042
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnle71

I thought you don't have your optimus one?

Are you making things up?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

No making up stuff, now is my mums, dad is using nexus one...

*beep**beep* IMDriving...
20th January 2012, 07:47 AM |#190  
Senior Member
Flag Batangas
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxIΠFIΠITY

No making up stuff, now is my mums, dad is using nexus one...

*beep**beep* IMDriving...

hey dax, mind making a zip which has trebutchet launcher and maybe a file manager? the zip here does not work,and even the one on the original thread,.thanks
20th January 2012, 07:51 AM |#191  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 10,042
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roi14

hey dax, mind making a zip which has trebutchet launcher and maybe a file manager? the zip here does not work,and even the one on the original thread,.thanks

Ok, does the cmsettings.apk flashable zip working? And does the trebuchet working too? Cuz i notice that those scripts only working for CWM 5.5.X.X not on 5.0.X.X

*beep**beep* IMDriving...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9 for p500, cyanogenmod 9, ics & beta rom, optimus one, p500
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes