FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

galaxy ace 2.3.7 Clean Android AOSP|Beta1

220 posts
Thanks Meter: 72

By stupotty1210, Senior Member on 17th January 2012, 11:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi guys, i have been trying custom roms on my galaxy ace since i got it and that was about november. im a geeky tech guy and love tweaking my gadgets to get the maxium out of them. and as i dived into the andriod side of things for the first time, i stumbled across the xda website and found out how to update my mobile to the latest custom roms and leaked stocked roms very quickly and found it very simple. " and also rewarding ". but i only signed upto the xda forums today "shame on me i know" but i just wanted to thank the guy who posted this basic rom for my galaxy ace. i found it today , iv tried ics lagacy, myth ics, cyrogenmod "if thats what its called" and a few others. none of them satisfied my speedy needs as much as this rom did, its based on 2.3.7 stock or somthing. but its just made my day realy, and i had to just say a big thanks to this guy. i put the latest blackhawk kernel on it and the results are awesome. even without the kernel it runs silky smooth all round. not to keen on the app laucher as i cant remove the other desktop windows 5 in all but i supose i can get a app dock laucher app* for something like that. well here is the link to anyone who has a galaxy ace and has tried all roms under the sun. try this one you will love it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1447602 and again, big thanks to all the guys at xda and to the user slaid480 for posting this for our galaxy ace. p.s looking forward to seeing if someone can make ics for the galaxy ace as fast as this rom is. and i forgot to mention not that it probly matters but quadrent with my cpu at 902Mhz gives me 2401. max with past roms i got 1800 max. and only down side is the apps scroll up and down and not left to right " i liked that". but without having to bloat my ace down with theme apps this is probley the best rom by far. many thank again " one happy andriod owner

p.s because im a noob to xda i couldnt post this in the guys topic. this is probly in the wrong place to but i will learn as i go along

17th January 2012, 11:43 PM |#2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 62

More
So have you tried posting here?

Galaxy Ace S5830 General
The Following User Says Thank You to Expliciate For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Expliciate Ad-Free
18th January 2012, 12:03 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72

More
thanks man, any way of getting this 1 deleted?
3rd April 2019, 11:50 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Can edit only.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)