FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

spice mi 350n

405 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By billamin, Senior Member on 18th January 2012, 05:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi spice mi 350n user, put all your discussions, rom, problems etc about spice mi 350n here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billamin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift billamin Ad-Free

18th January 2012, 09:36 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billamin

hi spice mi 350n user, put all your discussions, rom, problems etc about spice mi 350n here.

Yes this should be fine to have a spice mi 350n thread.
18th January 2012, 10:33 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme12345

Yes this should be fine to have a spice mi 350n thread.

got back my phone in working condition, bt with lots of prob...... 1stly it won rebbot into recovery, then problem with colour, and the whole phone have got into mirrored condition..........
19th January 2012, 09:02 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

got back my phone in working condition, bt with lots of prob...... 1stly it won rebbot into recovery, then problem with colour, and the whole phone have got into mirrored condition..........

pls, describe how did you get your devise back to live? which firmware is with?
try to help you, but I need more info. what have you done to make your devise bricked?
19th January 2012, 11:25 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genn-ua

pls, describe how did you get your devise back to live? which firmware is with?
try to help you, but I need more info. what have you done to make your devise bricked?

Hey friend sorry i did not logged in yestarday, i can help you to get your device online, its not so hard it just take 10-15minutes, is your phone back or need help, if so let me know, also let me know if you are from my location Hyderabad so that we can phone or have a chat on gmail. I am not a good document writer to write, so it would be good to be on chat or phone.
also before we start, first thing make sure that your mobile is recognised by PC or laptop.
If so then our job is very easy, or else we need to try lot of drivers. all the drivers available on net works but every time i reboot my system some times it popup, spice some time fly some time lenovo, and some time mtek and who so on, not sure which one installed but mine recognised when i connected my dead spice mi350n, there is a video tutioral in one of the chines forum also regarding the flashing but that may be for lenovo or else spice mi 350 and not specificly to mi 350n.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote:

Hey friend sorry i did not logged in yestarday, i can help you to get your device online, its not so hard it just take 10-15minutes, is your phone back or need help, if so let me know, also let me know if you are from my location Hyderabad so that we can phone or have a chat on gmail. I am not a good document writer to write, so it would be good to be on chat or phone.
also before we start, first thing make sure that your mobile is recognised by PC or laptop.
If so then our job is very easy, or else we need to try lot of drivers. all the drivers available on net works but every time i reboot my system some times it popup, spice some time fly some time lenovo, and some time mtek and who so on, not sure which one installed but mine recognised when i connected my dead spice mi350n, there is a video tutioral in one of the chines forum also regarding the flashing but that may be for lenovo or else spice mi 350 and not specificly to mi 350n.

Mean while try this link and get all the tools and drivers downloaded.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1338718
19th January 2012, 12:05 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

there is a video tutioral in one of the chines forum also regarding the flashing but that may be for lenovo or else spice mi 350 and not specificly to mi 350n.

Mean while try this link and get all the tools and drivers downloaded.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1338718

Hi itsme12345,

to billamin,
I can confirm, the instruction for flashing Spice Mi-350n is the same as for Lenovo A60/Spice Mi-350, tested by "Fly Iq260" users.

follow by the link mentioned by itsme12345 above, there is also an english video tutorial for flashing there

WARNING!!!: check the option
Backup Restore NVRAM - Backup-Format-Download-Restore NVRAM
in Flashtool program!
Otherwise you will lost IMEI!!!

Say Thank to симкаHERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Genn-ua For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Genn-ua Ad-Free
19th January 2012, 05:35 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
about
Quote:

is this phone worth a buy coz i wanna enter the android world i heard that micromax a75 has lot of bugs wat about this phone please help me
20th January 2012, 06:43 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:

Hi itsme12345,

to billamin,
I can confirm, the instruction for flashing Spice Mi-350n is the same as for Lenovo A60/Spice Mi-350, tested by "Fly Iq260" users.

follow by the link mentioned by itsme12345 above, there is also an english video tutorial for flashing there

in Flashtool program!

Say Thank to симкаHERE

i got my phone working.... i have also installed fly 2.3.5 n 130112_usm 2.3.5...... but the problem is camera not working...... so is there some way to overcome this problem.
20th January 2012, 06:45 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saivignesh

is this phone worth a buy coz i wanna enter the android world i heard that micromax a75 has lot of bugs wat about this phone please help me

i think yes..... cos u dnt have too many option in this price range....... if playing games aint your concern than you can go for it.....
20th January 2012, 07:17 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

Hi itsme12345,

to billamin,

in Flashtool program!

Say Thank to симкаHERE

Hey friend, Below is the single link where you can get all things like drivers video tutiorals and firmwares, but dont try other firmware.
http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtop...15667&start=20

open the above link in chrome browser it will ask to translate in englsh click it and then read them. any doubt let me know.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Quote:

Hey friend, Below is the single link where you can get all things like drivers video tutiorals and firmwares, but dont try other firmware.

open the above link in chrome browser it will ask to translate in englsh click it and then read them. any doubt let me know.

In the above Main Link the below is the sub link for fly iq260

http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtop...472482#p472482
The Following User Says Thank You to itsme12345 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsme12345 Ad-Free
20th January 2012, 07:24 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

In the above Main Link the below is the sub link for fly iq260

http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtop...472482#p472482

please solve the camera problem in 2.3.5.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)