FORUMS

[Q] where are s memo lite images stored?

688 posts
Thanks Meter: 123

By jeromepearce, Senior Member on 20th January 2012, 12:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
When you press the stylus button and double-tap the screen, s memo lite pops up and you can record a note. Does anyone know where the note is stored once saved? It never appears in my gallery, and I cannot find any of them!
20th January 2012, 02:24 PM |#2  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 176

More
/sdcard/Application/SMemo/switcher
The Following User Says Thank You to ranjan.alva For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ranjan.alva Ad-Free
23rd January 2012, 11:13 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mackay

More
Thumbs up
Thanks for that!
23rd January 2012, 11:16 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mackay

More
They are in PNG format, and so do not show up in the Gallery. I can't see any way to open them form anywhere but a file manager, either. Seems like a but of a stuff up generally.

I'll put it under Sugarsync control so I don't lose them, but it would be nice to have proper access.
23rd January 2012, 12:05 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromepearce

They are in PNG format, and so do not show up in the Gallery. I can't see any way to open them form anywhere but a file manager, either. Seems like a but of a stuff up generally.

I'll put it under Sugarsync control so I don't lose them, but it would be nice to have proper access.

Gallery handles PNGs fine. What's stopping them from showing by default is an empty marker file called /mnt/sdcard/Application/SMemo/switcher/.nomedia - delete that and they'll show up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edanfalls For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edanfalls Ad-Free
23rd January 2012, 12:32 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edanfalls

Gallery handles PNGs fine. What's stopping them from showing by default is an empty marker file called /mnt/sdcard/Application/SMemo/switcher/.nomedia - delete that and they'll show up.

cheers the best tip i've had in ages if not ever.
23rd January 2012, 12:40 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mackay

More
I did look for that, but on reading your post I looked harder and realised I had not displayed hidden files.

Thanks!

Now working as desired? I still think it's a stuff-up as they should want these accessible in some way after saving.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)