DisclaimerPlease read this disclaimer
XDA Developers MantraPlease read the XDA MANTRA post
- Any disrespectful conduct in my threads will be reported without hesitation.
- If you do not like how long I am taking to deliver something please help me help you by contributing something worthwhile and "helpful" to the thread.
- Being helpful speeds things up
- Being disrespectful where I respond to your rude behaviour either directly in a post a report to mods or a PM to your self will only slow me down
Attention!Always do a clockwork recovery / Nandroid backup before you flash any developer creation
- [GUIDE]READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU FORGOT TO DO A BACKUP AND YOU F*%#ED UP!!
If you have recovery but your phone has issues; it doesn't boot or bootloops and you forgot to do a Nandroid backup before flashing please read this post to help get you back on the right track it might just save your day
- [GUIDE]SUFFERING FROM MD5 MISMATCH ERROR? TRYING RESTORE SOMETHING FROM RECOVERY?
How to se your PC and the tools outlined in this guide to fix your Nandroid backup!
Thanks to my sources:
- XDA Developers
for getting me here. I have learnt so much from this place!
- pawtip & co
without you SGS would be left in the dust....but now you give us an awesome lease of life again, far better than what samsung could have done! Awesome work man
- cyanogenMod & CM9 team
for their work in CM7 and CM9 - pulling appart a CM7 build taught me a lot about ROM'ing and development
for the RC 4.2 for the cleanest ("unkanged" for me to kang)code base for this ROM - without a doubt you guys have been professional towards making an Ice Cream Sandwich ROM for Samsung Galaxy S and variants
- MyUI ICS [barome]for what sparked my interest in developing after making an ICS from that was almost what I wanted. It was that "almost" that inspired me to dig a bit further cause I wanted to tweak just a few things on your when I was using it....those tweaks made me think I bet there are other forum members that would want this too? and that inspired me to build this ROM along with the Samsung Apps addon
- Perka & Zatta
Perka for his graphical battery animation (now retired) found in this thread Zatta for his scripting techniques (used in Perka's installation) that assisted me
- asianbobo15 (who ever are?)
for your Gingerbread T-Mob wifi calling froyo patch discovered on DarkyROM forum
for his totally awesome ROM kitchen!! Thanks man I owe you heaps! kitchen thanks
- denverg; coldflid
Their themeing techniques using apktool thanks
- darkyy, Comnam90, ficeto, Dazznuts200
from DarkyROM thanks
for the cool pull down notification animations for SGSICS RC 4.2 that I have used for a base in my ROM, thanks
for use of his stunning Themed ICS clock in my ROM (this battery chewing monster has now been retired but re-used his images)
for use of his transparent Gmail widget as a base for me to improve on
- sashusmom, casper200519, mike1986., akapaul26
for their useful information and dedication to getting wifi calling functioning and working on ICS for HTC
alone just for making his app available to all those suffering wifi woes on ICS. Thanks mate You and your Cousin You're both a real asset to this community
for for his 720p video recording support on ICS for samsung
Your a deadset champion! I cannot thank you enough for the amount of support you have given me through this. I oew you big time! Thanks for the kernel updates man really appreciated!Downloadshttps://public.bay.livefilestore.com.../download2.png
Only approved mirrors will be posted in this OP. If a host is down and you've managed to snag recent version before things went pear-shaped on the net and wish to help...then feel free to re-host my ROM; but please message me the link so I can include it in here
Testing downloads!!!! ONLY Do not bitch if your phone burns up in a smouldering heap. Understand the rules of XDA. I am becoming slightly intolerable to n00bs that cannot read.
**EXTRA INFO** READ THIS- If your phone does not have a kernel that supports FM radio then the Radio packages WILL NOT WORK! Please use spirit FM if that is the case.
1. AKOP_test1 - the same apks but with the Samsung Apps apk relocated to system/app
2. AKOP_Test2 - All ICS touchwiz Galaxy SII versions of the same apks and .so files but with Samsung Apps apk moved to system/app
3. Sams as version 1 however apk still located in data/app but symlinked to system/app (tricking 4.04 that it is actually residing in system)
4. Same as version 2 with all ICS apks (including TW ICS framework)with no FM radio and Samsung Apps in data/app no symlink
5. Same as version 2 with all ICS apks (including TW ICS framework)with FM radio ICS Samsung Apps in data/app no symlink but with radio module test 1
6. Same as version 2 with all ICS apks with (including TW ICS framework)FM radio ICS Samsung Apps in data/app no symlink but with radio module test 2
7. Same as version 2 with all ICS apks with (including TW ICS framework)FM radio ICS Samsung Apps in data/app no symlink but with radio module test 3
8. Same as version 1 with all Gingerbread Galaxy SII apks (tried and tested and working on my ICS) however with FM radio from JW1, Samsung Apps in data/app no symlink but with the gingerbread radio module
Version 3.0**UPDATED 16/04** This download works for standard Samsung Apps Market Place on ICS...no radio no anything else
Alternative Download if google one is out of bandwidth
AppreciationIf you like what I have created
Click the thanks button it looks like this
If you REALLY want to contribute to a good cause please consider making a donation to find a cure. I was diagnosed with this incurable disease narcolepsy about a year and a half ago. There a millions suffering with this world wide, people, dogs, cats, horses etc.
help find a cure for Narcolepsy
donations to the Narcolepsy link above are not directly connected to me and I do not recieve any money from this, however you will be helping scientists and researchers help ALL sufferes. Please PM me if you have donated so I can add your name on the list. Thanks
If you like what I have done personally and would like to contribute feel free to send me a donation to my paypal account - however this is certainly by no obligation. Install my ROM and enjoy