[Q] iPhone Messenger

Search This thread

stanangel

Aug 14, 2011
There's is an mms.apk application for Android, which loocks like iPhone Messenger app and replace the stock one? I want this, because i love the bubbles from iPhone Messenger.

Funny-iPhone-Messages-10.jpg

stanangel

Aug 14, 2011
I did that, but after that, i received messages both in GO SMS an Stock Messenger app.How to do to receive messages only in Go SMS or set Go SMS as default?

saaransh9

Jul 22, 2011
I did that, but after that, i received messages both in GO SMS an Stock Messenger app.How to do to receive messages only in Go SMS or set Go SMS as default?

I use 360 launcher and when click message icon there is a option to select default but I think it's a launcher option.
Anyway try the launcher it's cool and I'm in love with it it's amazingly smooth.I extracted it from a ROM in development section and use it over cm7.for screen shots check the LG ROM there.

amelo007

Jan 2, 2012

I don't know about you, but when i installed it I got the question about whether I wanted use GoSMS as the default application for receiving messages. But you could do this:
Go into messages (the normal app) -> Menu -> Settings -> Scroll down to where it says notifications, and unhook it ;) That should work.
Worked when I installed the ported ICS Messaging app and had the same problem as you ;)

JMS74

Oct 30, 2011
None will receive. It's the android system that receives the sms and not the app. The app only deals with them. It will appear on both and you can use even both. That's why you choose the default one

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Faiz Malkani

XDA Portal Team / Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 27, 2012
Mumbai
faizmalkani.com
Both receive but GO sms allows u to.disable notifications in stock app

I think this will help you. if it does please THANK me.

Sent from my Blade