[ROM] MIUI for Motorola Bravo (Update 2.4.20)

Search This thread

aleeyt

Jan 6, 2012
Kramatorsk
aleeyt.com
MIUI for Motorola Bravo

Fully working "port" MIUI with Defy.

Changelogs:
Code:
25.01.2012: 
The first release from the working camera. Verifying the device...

10.02.2012: 
Fix the sound in the camera. Now writes stereo.

Delete:
- Torch.apk
- GoogleTalk.apk
- Updater.apk (Updated by air MIUI)
- SuperMarket.apk (Alternative GooglePlay)

Add:
- RootExplorer.apk
- Beats Audio Technology
- Sony Bravia Technology
- Sony XLoud Technology
- Optimized Firmware

Bugs:
Code:
- On expense of that camera throws on the desktop, I know.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Copy *.zip to sdcard
2. Reboot your device in ClockWork
3. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + Advanced/Dalvik cache)
4. Install the *zip
5. Reboot you device

If you liked this project and would like to thank, you can donate:
Paypal: aleeyt@mail.ru

Stable version:

Download - MIUI 2.3.7c (Based on the version 2.3.7c taken from the official site MIUI RUSSIAN)
Download - MIUI 2.3.7c (Based on the version 2.3.7c taken from the official site MIUI SPAIN)

Firmware with the latest updates:

Download - Sumiui Kobe 2.4.6 - (Based on the version 2.4.6 taken from the official site MIUI RUSSIAN)
Download - MIUI-Kobe-2.4.20 - (Based on the version 2.4.20 taken from the official site MIUIAndroid (UK))

Green color - link

screenshot.jpgscreenshot1.jpgscreenshot2.jpg

Last edited:

FanDroid09

Jun 18, 2011
MIUI for Motorola Bravo

Fully working "port" MIUI with Defy. Translated KOJAN

Changelogs:
Code:
25.01.2012: 

Bugs:
Code:

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Copy *.zip to sdcard
3. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + Advanced/Dalvik cache)
4. Install the *zip
5. Reboot you device

Download MIUI 2.1.25

http://hotfile.com/dl/143688356/72b58f7/evolution_kobe_2.1.25.zip.html

View attachment 872348View attachment 872349View attachment 872350

So far almost everything seems to be good... except for root permissions. Apps like titanium backup cannot get root permission. I have tried restarting phone, as well as unrooting and rerooting with superoneclick (both fail and cause phone to freeze)

Other than that im lovin it! thanks for your work so far!

edit: i tried reflashing the rom and it still doesnt work... when an app asks for root permission the pop up appears to confirm consent for root access but for a fraction of a second only, then it does nothing. very strange...

Last edited:

aleeyt

Jan 6, 2012
Kramatorsk
aleeyt.com
I already know of this error. Try to do a wipe and re-flash the. But most likely it is a mistake of translation. This firmware is optimized and translated to Russian. Switch to the settings in the Russian language, if all goes well, then it is translated. If my suspicions are confirmed, I will make only English port.

FanDroid09

Jun 18, 2011
Your suspicions were correct... I changed to the Russian language and root access worked great!

I did notice as well that certain small things were not translated in to English... when in a phone call the dial pad has Russian letters, the "clear" button in the notification bar appears in Russian, and the whole reboot and power off menu is in russian

Very small issues to me, but I figured I'd tell you. Thanks once again for your work!

Sent from my MB520 using XDA App

aleeyt

Jan 6, 2012
Kramatorsk
aleeyt.com
Your suspicions were correct... I changed to the Russian language and root access worked great!

I did notice as well that certain small things were not translated in to English... when in a phone call the dial pad has Russian letters, the "clear" button in the notification bar appears in Russian, and the whole reboot and power off menu is in russian

Very small issues to me, but I figured I'd tell you. Thanks once again for your work!

Posted English firmware with the latest update, there are applications root with no problems. Successful tests. :)

FanDroid09

Jun 18, 2011
Awesome! Once again I will flash later this evening :)

TooUglyForU

Nov 11, 2010
Is there any way to get the Chinese language?

I wouldn't mind downloading the Chinese MIUI and modifying it myself if that's too much trouble.

MoRedStar

Mar 14, 2011
Washington DC
I am going to flash this on to my son's Bravo. The question I have is, since he is already on 2.2.1 do I need to do anything with boot loaders or putting him onto Gingerbread before flashing this, I don't want to brick his phone... thank you in advance of replies!

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
help me

I am going to flash this on to my son's Bravo. The question I have is, since he is already on 2.2.1 do I need to do anything with boot loaders or putting him onto Gingerbread before flashing this, I don't want to brick his phone... thank you in advance of replies!

Aleeyt me podra decir cual es la vercion en español ...?

Help Me......

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
español

MIUI for Motorola Bravo

Changelogs:
Code:
25.01.2012: 

Bugs:
Code:

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Copy *.zip to sdcard
4. Install the *zip
5. Reboot you device

Download - evolution_kobe_2.1.25 (Android 2.3.7) FIX VideoCamera Record and Save [B(Based on version 1.12.30 of KDG, translation KOJAN)

Download - evolution_kobe_2.1.20 (Android 2.3.7) FIX VideoCamera Record and Save (Based on version 2.1.20 of KDG, translation KOJAN)
Download - miuiandroid_Kobe_UK-2.1.20 (Android 2.3.7) FIX VideoCamera Record, Save and Fix purpose root (Based on version 2.1.20 of MIUIAndroid (UK))

Green color - link

View attachment 872348View attachment 872349View attachment 872350

aleeyt can tell me which is the Spanish version

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
spanish

Download version (Based on version 2.1.20 of MIUIAndroid (UK)) there is Spanish.

miuiandroid_Kobe_UK-1.2.20 download but not the Spanish language is well aleeyt can check it

his great work is not for Spanish

I am very fascinated aleeyt wave the great work every time I see my motorola gives me great joy because you just miss the detail that his great work was better in the Spanish language there are many American fans in this forum and I hope we work think most of us thank you very much for giving us great joy I will never tire of thanking

Last edited:

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
thanks..

Download version (Based on version 2.1.20 of MIUIAndroid (UK)) there is Spanish.

I am very fascinated aleeyt wave the great work every time I see my motorola gives me great joy because you just miss the detail that his great work was better in the Spanish language there are many American fans in this forum and I hope we work think most of us thank you very much for giving us great joy I will never tire of thanking

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI for Motorola Bravo

Changelogs:
    Code:
    25.01.2012: 

10.02.2012: 
    Fix the sound in the camera. Now writes stereo.

Delete:
    - Torch.apk
    - GoogleTalk.apk
    - Updater.apk (Updated by air MIUI)
    - SuperMarket.apk (Alternative GooglePlay)

Add:
    - RootExplorer.apk
    - Beats Audio Technology
    - Sony Bravia Technology
    - Sony XLoud Technology
    - Optimized Firmware

Bugs:
    Code:

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Copy *.zip to sdcard
    4. Install the *zip
    5. Reboot you device

Stable version:

Download - MIUI 2.3.7c (Based on the version 2.3.7c taken from the official site MIUI RUSSIAN)
    Download - MIUI 2.3.7c (Based on the version 2.3.7c taken from the official site MIUI SPAIN)

Download - Sumiui Kobe 2.4.6 - (Based on the version 2.4.6 taken from the official site MIUI RUSSIAN)
    Download - MIUI-Kobe-2.4.20 - (Based on the version 2.4.20 taken from the official site MIUIAndroid (UK))

Green color - link

screenshot.jpgscreenshot1.jpgscreenshot2.jpg
    Ok, there is a site for spanish miui defy roms, miui.es, I think it has english and russian too, dont remember. Why dont you work with this rom? I have been very busy these days, but I'd like a new rom.

Is Bravia really working? I think somebody said in defy forums that it wont work for us (defy/bravo) users.

Have you notice any difference with beats audio? I used my original bravo headphones and I found sound was the same.

I'll port over miui.es latest. It was 2.4.13 3 days ago.

I found a newer Bravia mod that does seem to work.

Same thing with Beats. It has a big difference when hooked up to my car stereo.

on my pc now.

The Bravia mod I found includes a lot more files than the old one used and commented on in the Defy forums. I did a test with CM7 last month by looking at a few pictures I took with the camera, staring at them for a few minutes each, then I flashed Bravia, and the images looked better and a bit clearer.

The Beats mod I use is twice the size of the old one. Its actually better to use Beats with Miui since Miui doesn't contain a DSP Manager (for equalizer, bass boost, etc), leaving you to use your primary audio program for effects. Beats is noticeable on my Sony studio headphones, the only ones I use, and very noticeable in the car. I don't like listening to mp3's on my phone when Beats isn't installed, spoiled by it now. Although, if you're not an audiophile, you might not even notice its effect, but its there.

Should only take an hour or two to port, 45 mins to upload, when I get home later today. Languages are various English and Spanish dialects. No Russian included.

IMHO, miui's biggest problem is its released on a gillion different sites, 1 for each language, and all are different versions.

Post any mod requests in the next 5-6 hours while I'm working today if you want it included in miui.es port. Going to include Bravia, Beats, 4 way shutdown menu. Optional volume step with CWM patch.
    Update MIUI

Hi guys. Now i update latest version MIUI.
    Sumiui Kobe 2.4.6 - Based on the version 2.4.6 taken from the official site MIUI RUSSIAN.

BUT IT'S ROM MULTILANGUAGE. (In system options select the desired language Spanish or English.)

Pleasant tests.
    I tried changing the camera files on gingerblur to the ones from cm7 and I got a bootloop. I used root explorer...

Throw me gingerblur, I'll try to have a camera. But I can not promise that everything will turn out)
    How to make other miui also use the camera?:confused:

And what you do not like these? Posted in cap stable version 2.3.7c