855 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,026

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2012, 03:06 PM |#191  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,056

Donate to Me
More
Alright, I'm finally awake and prepared to start tinkering. I'll see if I can figure out this little issue with the SoD. Gonce, do you have the files with working wifi?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Indirect For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Indirect Ad-Free
3rd February 2012, 04:50 PM |#192  
Flag Bangor
Thanks Meter: 479

More
Here's his Wi-Fi thread if it helps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1477775
3rd February 2012, 05:30 PM |#193  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
For pretty much all of the last 24 hours Goncezilla and I have been buried in getting this rom to work. Well all our recent long days and night of endless hours have finally paid Off.

It's our pleasure to inform everyone that we have fixed everything in the original thread and now been sorted and we have now have what seems to be a stable and fully functional CM7 build for the Nook tablet.

We're going to do a little bit more testing for a bit then we'll put together a release

Goncezilla and I would like to say thank you to everybody that offered support and advice. Even if we didn't use your advice it was still very much appreciated that you offered it!

Watch this space!
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CelticWebSolutions Ad-Free
3rd February 2012, 05:32 PM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWebSolutions

For pretty much all of the last 24 hours Goncezilla and I have been buried in getting this rom to work. Well all our recent long days and night of endless hours have finally paid Off.

It's our pleasure to inform everyone that we have fixed everything in the original thread and now been sorted and we have now have what seems to be a stable and fully functional CM7 build for the Nook tablet.

We're going to do a little bit more testing for a bit then we'll put together a release

Goncezilla and I would like to say thank you to everybody that offered support and advice. Even if we didn't use your advice it was still very much appreciated that you offered it!

Watch this space!

Whaaaaaaa!

Awesome job!
3rd February 2012, 05:34 PM |#195  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWebSolutions

How did you solve the SoD?
The Following User Says Thank You to lbcoder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lbcoder Ad-Free
3rd February 2012, 05:34 PM |#196  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,056

Donate to Me
More
Send me over the files through PM celtic, I need to check a few things out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indirect For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Indirect Ad-Free
3rd February 2012, 05:42 PM |#197  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcoder

Lol you just got thanked for asking the question because in a rush I clicked wrong button.

We'll be doing a write up explaining everything that was fixed and how it was done so everyone can see

Just busy working on a few minor things at the mo.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CelticWebSolutions Ad-Free
3rd February 2012, 06:02 PM |#198  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 536

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcoder

Yep we fixed SoD, mic, screen brightness, mounting of partitions. You name it. We might go straight to beta.

Anyway we have some work todo, write-ups on what we have, how we did it and how you can get the beta. Also have to build all the packages. Should have something up soon so keep checking in!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Goncezilla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Goncezilla Ad-Free
3rd February 2012, 06:03 PM |#199  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goncezilla

Yep we fixed SoD, mic, screen brightness, mounting of partitions. You name it. We might go straight to beta.

Anyway we have some work todo, write-ups on what we have, how we did it and how you can get the beta. Also have to build all the packages. Should have something up soon so keep checking in!

Yes we're building things up but please remember we're tetsing as we go so it may take some time
3rd February 2012, 06:05 PM |#200  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Awesome job guys!

What's the possibility of Bluetooth on this device? I glanced the last few posts so sorry if it's a repeat question

_______sig starts here______
Even you were a beginner once
If this post helped click the thanks button!
remember QTIP - Quit Taking It Personal
The Following User Says Thank You to dodgepot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dodgepot Ad-Free
3rd February 2012, 06:11 PM |#201  
Flag Gretna,La
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
How does the wifi power look?Range with the stock rom leaves much to be desired.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesomeness, cyanogen7, nook, rom, tablet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)