Android 4.0.3 / ICS for Toshiba Folio 100 - Alpha 4
The devlepment of this ROM has been discontinued in flavor for Jelly Bean:
This is the current state of CyanogenMod 9 for the Toshiba Folio 100
When using a wrong recovery for the installation the device may not boot any more and will require manual fix. Please use the recovery provided by Nopy.
Bluetooth is broken in Alpha 5 - if you need it please use an older release.
The git tree is here:
Things that work:
- Kernel 3.1
- HQ Video acceleration
- Audio over Speaker
- Audio over Headset
- Audio over HDMI
- HDMI Video
- Camera - reported as front and back camera
- 3D acceleration
- LP0 Suspend
- Wakeup from LP0 Suspend
- Internal USB
- USB Host Port
- Acceleration Sensor
- Power Button
- Volume Keys
- Touch Screen
- Brighness regulation
- Internal and external SD
- 3G using Huawei dongles (may need some improvements)
- miniUSB Hotplug
- Docking station
- Audio jack switch
- Internal microphone (sound is little quite yet)
- A2DP Audio over Bluetooth
Things that don't work yet:
- SCO Audio over Bluetooth
- Digital Compass (Android lib not finished yet - Kernel part finished)
- Touch Buttons (no interest to make them work as they are not required for ICS)
- Remote control - initial support added - need more inventigation
- Power cable plug detection can take up to 10 seconds
- Some people report to have a bad HDMI audio
- Audio may knocking sometimes
Install the recovery provided by Nopy using fastboot.
Copy everything on the the SD card and install the ROM using the recovery.
You may have to reformat all your partitions using the recovery.
Do a full wipe before installing this ROM.
The Cyanogenmod Team
The other Tegra Dev Teams where we have borrowed code (Adam, GTab, Vega, AC100)
And everybody else who I might have forgotten
If you like this ROM please don't hesitate to hit the donate and thanks button.