FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Case with keyboard!

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By painkiller_93, Member on 31st January 2012, 05:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've just received my cover with usb keyboard that I had bought 16 days ago ( http://www.ebay.es/itm/New-White-Col...ht_3415wt_1396 )

The keyboard has a good feeling and the folio fits very well on it.

I've noticed that it covers the hdmi port, so I can be a problem if someone wants to use the case while having the hdmi connected

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to painkiller_93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift painkiller_93 Ad-Free

4th March 2012, 11:40 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by painkiller_93

<Quote Snipped>

Painkiller.. ive bought the case from ebay.. and its not bad.. only problem all blue/special keys cause reboot.. any solution

the pen coming with the case must be replaced by another (cost 10$)..
31st August 2012, 03:08 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Hello, already bought it. Will test.
1st September 2012, 06:17 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
With the prelast JB release the special keys work and the keyboard is 100% fully operative
9th September 2012, 05:14 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Info 2 [Review] GoClever 10" (Black) keyboard case
Good:
1. You have a keyboard.
2. Your Folio is protected.
3. Writing is much faster.
Bad:
1. You need to cut down the 2 bottom legs, so you insert tablet without scratching the back of the case.
2. You need to remove the little cover that covers the miniUSB, USB and HDMI, so you could insert the usb device more easily.
3. The holding border covers HDMI.
4. Pressing Caps Lock, num Lk and Scr Lk crash your Folio.
5. The magnetic lock is weak.
6. Drains battery faster.
7. Tablet with case is mush heavier.
19th September 2012, 09:03 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi there

I've got a following question about this cover. Is there possibility to open this case and take off the keyboard if I don't want to use it, or just open this case that keyboard would be on the back of the tablet?If case is closed isn't keyboard making scraches on the screen of the tablet?Is it working well for you?
22nd September 2012, 10:52 PM |#7  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,492

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by widget12

Hi there

I've got a following question about this cover. Is there possibility to open this case and take off the keyboard if I don't want to use it, or just open this case that keyboard would be on the back of the tablet?If case is closed isn't keyboard making scraches on the screen of the tablet?Is it working well for you?

I have it from 1 year and I have no scratches on the screen. It works well on plain surfaces, useless on knees
24th September 2012, 11:37 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taomorpheus

I have it from 1 year and I have no scratches on the screen. It works well on plain surfaces, useless on knees

Thanks for quick answer. I ordered it also for my Folio and we will see how does it work. Hope it will be very usefull
23rd April 2013, 03:03 PM |#9  

More
Case
Hey, I know it's been sometime since the launch of folio100, but I never bought a case for mine, and I'm looking for one now. I searched for the original Toshiba Leather Case but it seems it is a discontinued product in the market. So, does any 10.1" case fit my folio? If anyone has suggetions of nice folio cases, post it.

Thanks

P.S. Does the keyboard that comes with the cases work good with the folio 4.1 CM10?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)