2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By CustomKal, Junior Member on 8th February 2012, 05:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th February 2012, 11:59 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Great News ..

i finally gained access to my phone's root while looping through Android Commander and i've managed to reset the permissions to the fonts and now the phone is alive and kicking

@ von275 & Mouratti .. Thank you guys for offering to help i really appreciate it .

here's how to get any Androidmarket ver working on the M99 :

1- root your phone.
2- install root explorer (attached)
3- copy the attached file (Vending) to your phone's root (system/app) and make sure u set the permissions as follows:

Owner: Read /Write
Group: Read
Others: Read

To make Google sync work for contacts do the same as the above steps for these attached files :

1-GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter
2-GoogleContactsSyncAdapter

btw. with root explorer you can remove all the unwanted chinese apps like youku etc. from your root (system/app) just don't go wild ..

i'll be coming back later on with more tweaks ..
Attached Files
File Type: apk GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk - [Click for QR Code] (110.4 KB, 227 views)
File Type: apk GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk - [Click for QR Code] (120.3 KB, 214 views)
File Type: apk Vending.apk - [Click for QR Code] (864.6 KB, 263 views)
File Type: apk root explorer v2.18.apk - [Click for QR Code] (371.5 KB, 475 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IIIVIII For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IIIVIII Ad-Free

20th February 2012, 12:34 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIVIII

Great News ..

i finally gained access to my phone's root while looping through Android Commander and i've managed to reset the permissions to the fonts and now the phone is alive and kicking

@ von275 & Mouratti .. Thank you guys for offering to help i really appreciate it .

here's how to get any Androidmarket ver working on the M99 :

1- root your phone.
2- install root explorer (attached)
3- copy the attached file (Vending) to your phone's root (system/app) and make sure u set the permissions as follows:

Owner: Read /Write
Group: Read
Others: Read

To make Google sync work for contacts do the same as the above steps for these attached files :

1-GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter
2-GoogleContactsSyncAdapter

btw. with root explorer you can remove all the unwanted chinese apps like youku etc. from your root (system/app) just don't go wild ..

i'll be coming back later on with more tweaks ..

Great news

Nice one i will try this, did you have a new rom for this phone?
Wich one?

I saw a bug i guess i can put any reminder with a beep sound on my phone, its normal?

Thanks
20th February 2012, 01:35 PM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouratti

Great news

Nice one i will try this, did you have a new rom for this phone?
Wich one?

I saw a bug i guess i can put any reminder with a beep sound on my phone, its normal?

Thanks

Hello Guys

I make a mistake and i delete the keyboard how can i put the keyboard again? Can i install on in market or doing what?
I install a few one but doesn't appear

PS: Now i get it
20th February 2012, 04:03 PM |#14  

More
@Mouratti

try a keyboard called (ITap) or (anysoftkeyboard) both can be found on androidmarket .. get rid of the chinese keyboard these 2 are alot better . plus ITap has IPhone layout so u wont miss the old keyboard

no i heaven't heard from Fastcardtech ..so no new rom
i fixd the phone while running loop on the original rom .
20th February 2012, 04:28 PM |#15  

More
Quote:

Hello Guys

I make a mistake and i delete the keyboard how can i put the keyboard again? Can i install on in market or doing what?
I install a few one but doesn't appear

PS: Now i get it

I Have my market work and keyboard and calendar too
Thanks a lot !!

Now i just want a new rom to this
20th February 2012, 04:51 PM |#16  

More
great my friend ..

i'm experimenting different kind of recovery systems . i'm trying to find the perfect one for the M99 so we can flash custom roms .. unfortunatly the chinese recovery that works on the Gooapple/Goophone dosn't work on our phone .. but i'll keep trying .

for the official rom i'm still waiting for Fastcardtech to provide the update.zip .. once i have it i will upload it to mediafire and i'll post a link here for everyone to download .
20th February 2012, 05:17 PM |#17  

More
Quote:

great my friend ..

i'm experimenting different kind of recovery systems . i'm trying to find the perfect one for the M99 so we can flash custom roms .. unfortunatly the chinese recovery that works on the Gooapple/Goophone dosn't work on our phone .. but i'll keep trying .

for the official rom i'm still waiting for Fastcardtech to provide the update.zip .. once i have it i will upload it to mediafire and i'll post a link here for everyone to download .

I speak with fastcrdtech, and they say: We don't have rom
So you have the rom that came with your phone right?

I get the calendar working, but i can't get a sound reminder you can get on your m99?

Thanks for the help
20th February 2012, 05:51 PM |#18  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

I speak with fastcrdtech, and they say: We don't have rom
So you have the rom that came with your phone right?

I get the calendar working, but i can't get a sound reminder you can get on your m99?

Thanks for the help

Did you guys tried the gooapple v5/goophone roms on your phones? It should work because it is the same hardware.

Download for roms: www.anexonel.tk in the download section.
20th February 2012, 05:53 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by von275

Did you guys tried the gooapple v5/goophone roms on your phones? It should work because it is the same hardware.

Download for roms: www.anexonel.tk in the download section.

I didn't try, im noob in this, and im afraid stuck my device.

Which room is it?
20th February 2012, 07:42 PM |#20  

More
@von275

the stock recovery on the M99 only allows the official M99 update.zip rom to be installed .. it won't allow the gooapple nor any other rom to be installed trust me i've tried .. besides the M99 has 2 sims and a different screen so i really doubt that it would work even if we try it with a recovery that allows custom roms ...

@Mouratti

i don't have the official rom yet we should all e-mail Fastcardtech and ask them to provide the official rom for us to download .. sooner or later somthing will go wrong with our android sys and we will need to flash the official rom again .

regarding the calender .. i will look into it when i get home hopefully there's a simple fix for it .
20th February 2012, 08:04 PM |#21  

More
Quote:

@von275

the stock recovery on the M99 only allows the official M99 update.zip rom to be installed .. it won't allow the gooapple nor any other rom to be installed trust me i've tried .. besides the M99 has 2 sims and a different screen so i really doubt that it would work even if we try it with a recovery that allows custom roms ...

@Mouratti

i don't have the official rom yet we should all e-mail Fastcardtech and ask them to provide the official rom for us to download .. sooner or later somthing will go wrong with our android sys and we will need to flash the official rom again .

regarding the calender .. i will look into it when i get home hopefully there's a simple fix for it .

Hy

Is i already get the beep after a fews reboot

If you say, i even try roms, but i agree with you sooner or later i stuck this...ahahahahahahha

Did you know how can we change the colour of the letters from this ui iphone? It's dark to get understand what they say in same situations.

@ VON Im testing the GPS but is to slow im waitting for 15 minutes and nothing to get my location.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)