FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CDMA] Help Test Droid Razr Utility [Linux]

2,298 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,490

By mattlgroff, Inactive Recognized Developer on 8th February 2012, 08:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Honestly cannot say that I have tested this, but an XDA member ported my Utility for GSM XT910 Lite to Linux, and I edited the source to make it my CDMA Droid RAZR XT912 Utility in all functionality. I am uploading just the LITE version for now so I can have someone test it for me, I have no way of making sure it actually works!

It should be able to perform any commands fine, but not sure on Root...

Gotta make sure it WORKS first before I can fix things.

http://goo-inside.me/apps/mattlgroff/XT912Linux.zip

I am hoping someone who is good with Linux .sh files can take a look at this and test it out. Anyone is welcome to edit this and make it work better for everyone, that's what I hope anyway.

PS: If anyone knows how to make this .sh work for Mac too that'd be great. (I have the OSX moto-fastboot as well.

9th February 2012, 09:10 AM |#2  
Flag Montpellier
Thanks Meter: 765

Donate to Me
More
i made minor change on the linux script(xt910 & xt912) (just add an echo to ask user to press a key when the script is paused and fix menu call when an action is over)

And mac use exactly the same shell as linux(unix system) so the script will work on mac, you just have to change the fastboot file.

see the modified scripts.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Updated_script_xt910_xt912_lin_mac.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.9 KB, 139 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to sevenup30 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sevenup30 Ad-Free
9th February 2012, 11:00 AM |#3  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 2,490

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenup30

i made minor change on the linux script(xt910 & xt912) (just add an echo to ask user to press a key when the script is paused and fix menu call when an action is over)

And mac use exactly the same shell as linux(unix system) so the script will work on mac, you just have to change the fastboot file.

see the modified scripts.

Thanks very much sevenup, this will be very helpful for many people
11th February 2012, 01:16 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Mac Conversion
I am Converting it right now, but I will need someone to test it for me as I will not be getting a RAZR till' next week.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)