Currently many progresses are made, in this post you can read the current changelog and download the current test version.
If you want to discuss on the problems that you find in CM9 write here or GO TO THIS POST.
If you want to help develop CM9 GO TO THIS POST [By Arco68].
If you want to help develop Camera Drivers for I9001 CM9 GO TO THIS POST.
If you want to help develop CM7 GO TO THIS POST [By Mazen912].
[If you find not exact things in the changelog you answer to the post, thanks.]
CURRENT BUILD VERSION: Beta 2.1
RELEASE DATE: 06/06/2012
OFFICIAL ROM THREAD: DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- FM Radio doesn't work
- Wi-Fi Tethering doesn't work
- In-call volume up-down doesn't work
- GPS it works but not to all
- Switching from data/wifi and back to data it doesn`t work all the time and needs a reboot
- Video recording doesn't work, crash app
- There is a problem with the image compression
- The Keyboard is very small
In adb shell: "setprop net.dns1 126.96.36.199" and "setprop net.dns2 188.8.131.52"
Edit file build.prop and add the follow strings: "net.dns1=184.108.40.206" and "net.dns2=220.127.116.11"
OFFICIAL CM9 ROM BY IVENDOR: DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
OFFICIAL CM9 ROM BY ARCO68: DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
DOWNLOAD ClockWorkMod 18.104.22.168 Recovery by Arco68
DOWNLOAD ClockWorkMod 6 Recovery Touch Version by Czobor
DOWNLOAD ClockWorkMod 22.214.171.124 Recovery by Arco68 ODIN Version (Needs AriesVE.ops)
DOWNLOAD ClockWorkMod 126.96.36.199 Recovery by Arco68
DOWNLOAD TeamWin Recovery BY DBX4 - Link to original post
DOWNLOAD CM9 IVENDOR RC1 KERNEL
DOWNLOAD CM9 CASTAGNAIT KERNEL (OC/UV, Extreme undervolt, Governors, Scheduler, BLN, FastCharge, Tweaks and more...)
(Info: when changes the kernel you execute a wiped cache, dakvik cache and fix permissions)
»new« DOWNLOAD XXKQI / XXKPM BASEBAND MODEM ODIN Version (Needs AriesVE.ops)
DOWNLOAD XXKQE / XXKPL BASEBAND MODEM ODIN Version (Needs AriesVE.ops)
HOW TO MAKE MICROPHONE WORK WITH VIBER APP:
Microphone doesn't work on Viber internet call
Solution: Edit build.prop file in the System folder and find the line:
ro.product.model = GT-I9001
and change it with:
ro.product.model = SGH-I9001
In alternative for easy edit, use the app BuildProp Editor
- FM Radio doesn't work
- Reboot and reboot in recovery with powermenue is buggy = boot stops (temporany fix, disable "touch sounds" in the sound settings menu)
- Short cracking sound when shut down the phone (temporany fix, disable "touch sounds" in the sound settings menu)
- Short cracking initial sound when plays MP3 (Resolved ??)
- Too much intense vibration/haptic feedback regarding Gingerbread ???
WHAT IS WORKING AND NOT:
- Camera back and front works
- Camera front fc after 13/15 shots (Resolved)
- Camera back fc after 4 shots (Resolved)
- Video fc, work with LG Camera app from PlayStore (Resolved)
- Video laggy on high resolutions (Resolved)
- No zoom (Resolved)
- Front camera orientation wrong (Resolved)
- Camera front (only preview fc on save) (Resolved)
- Back camera orientation wrong (Resolved)