Unfortunately today I've bricked my little Y by experimenting custom bootloaders, so I'm affraid I have to devoid the developement for the next couple of days/weeks.
Therefore I'm publishing it, what I have done up to now.
EmeralD Stock+ ROM v0.83b
While I'm fairly OK with the stock theme, I did minimal changes:
- based on XXLA2 (latest European build with OXX CSCs
- contains all stock apps (you can remove from the zip which you find surplus)
- deodexed, optimized, zipaligned
- pre-rooted and busybox preinstalled
- numeric and animated battery % indicator
- green circle status bar icons
- green overscroll glow
- lidroid's 14 status bar toggle
- boot sound removed
- Swype keyboard for the following languages:
EnglishUK, EnglishUS, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, PortuguesePT, Romanian, SerbianLA, Slovenian, Spanish
Sorry the work is unfinished yet, but it's (hopefully) 100% working, there are no known issues.
- download stock XXLA2
- download Emerald ROM v0.83b
- copy EmeralDv083.zip to your SD Card
- do backup of your current data
- reboot to download mode, and flash XXLA2 via ODIN (short flashing guide here)
- let start the system, then shut down
- start recovery mode (Vol UP + Home + Power)
- select Apply update from SD card - and browse for EmeralDv083.zip, then apply
- the install take about 30 sec
- reboot system
- the first boot takes 2-4 minutes (blank screen). If it's longer, any you see boot loop then boot to recovery, and wipe data!
- after system up and running, set your CSC by *#272*<_your_imei_>#
- if you need other CSC, try email.filtering's CSC pack!
Your comments are welcome!