[ROM][PORT][12 Feb 2012] MIUI.us - 2.2.3 beta4 - Sensation port (Android4.0 look)

Search This thread

wiswis

Aug 17, 2011
Hey does anyone have a link for v1a

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
Hey, anybody have issues applying themes? Wife's new to the doubleshot, and is a hardcore iOS user. So she wants her iOS theme. But it won't apply :T Ima try a reflash later.

Also, any of the Blue GB kernels work with this rom. Wifes using the UV @ 6%. It makes the rom last all day :D But it kills KB. My wife is using the kernel (iPhone 4 has same screen size, so she used to software KB's)

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
Hey, anybody have issues applying themes? Wife's new to the doubleshot, and is a hardcore iOS user. So she wants her iOS theme. But it won't apply :T Ima try a reflash later.

Also, any of the Blue GB kernels work with this rom. Wifes using the UV @ 6%. It makes the rom last all day :D But it kills KB. My wife is using the kernel (iPhone 4 has same screen size, so she used to software KB's)

You might get her swiftkey while it is still $.49 on the market. I love my FlexT9 and swiftkey is close. That might keep her happy until the KB bit is sorted out

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement.

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville
Could someone please please put up a working link or mirror because the link in the op is no longer working...... thank you ahead of time

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville
So I guess no one is willing to help...... I am dying for a working link or a I know some has to have a copy somewhere

Sent from my MIUI.us Doubleshot using Tapatalk 2

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville
Man this sucks lol I had a back up too but I don't know what happened to it lol hopefully someone will come through with an upload or you get your v4 up and running can't wait

Sent from my MIUI.us Doubleshot using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI.us 2.2.3 (ICS look) , Port from Sensation

All credits to MIUI.us team.

This is just a port.

Thanks to:
    - MIUI.us
    - kornyone for his GB kernel
    - daniel60104 for his port of GB rom, inspiring this
    - JKILO for his ideas about keyboard remapping.

Finally found out that some garbage was left in my doubleshot keylayout. Removing those and using doubleshot original keychars kcm bin made the hw keyboard work.

INSTEAD OF TRACKPAD WAKE, USE MENU BUTTON, THIS IS MENU WAKE INSTEAD.

What doesnt work:
    - FM Radio
    - Sym and www keys
    - Don't boot it while USB is plugged in. Prevents booting. (Might be just Bootmanager Pro that i use)
    ...you tell

I won't support this ROM, MIUI.us is deving the ROM. If I get there I might update this once in a while, or someone else surely will.

Notice:
    - it's using adreno200 drivers (not 220, the new leak), and reports itself as Android 2.3.7 in MIUI About Phone. No idea if it's true ICS. But the whole look of it is ICS blue.
    - it's bootmanager pro compatible, booted this as a secondary rom.
    - recommended is to install the ICS keyboard from market, the keyboard is Sensation screen optimized, so hard to press the buttons (or you can fall back to HW keyboard instead)

DOWNLOAD:
    LINK: http://www.4shared.com/zip/dxcUTxKQ/miui_ics-223-beta-sensation-po.html
    md5sum: ebd1a5be08a199dfeb2bee4561f911b3

Full wipe, flash from CWM recovery.

Hit the thanks button if you like this port. Go and Donate to MIUI and MIUI.us. http://roms.miui.us/romsnippet.php?device=pyramid

Follow me on twitter @illespal

UPDATES:

Fix for some missing buttons: secondary hw keyboard Home/Menu/Search/Back button support:
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/74ld4mz9/tbaldens-keyboard-miui-gb-01-f.html (it's name is GB, i did it for the GB miui version first, doesnt matter, works for this ROM as well)
    reserved for later use, logs, screenshots

5e15a7e1-b87f-2c96.jpg

5e15a7e1-b88f-e1c8.jpg

5e15a7e1-b89d-23da.jpg

5e15a7e1-b8a9-ba27.jpg
    I can't find my back up Xo

Off Topicish. I can't use the Opensensation Port as a MIUI v4 base. I've been working on porting over RD's MIUI v4.

First..... Thanks for the rom so far so good on your roms man keep up the good work
    just added to the OP a flashable fix for secondary Home/Menu/Back/Search buttons.